Medical Physician Job in Rapid City, South Dakota : SD
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Adv Practice Clinician - Cardiac Surgery
Adv Practice Clinician - Cardiac Surgery Job Description
DepartmentRHHVI Cardiac Surgery
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
ShiftRotating (United States of America)
Job SummaryUnder Physician supervision, the Physician Assistant and/or Nurse Practitioner may assume primary responsibility in their respective specialty area according to federal, state, and local regulatory agencies. Responsible for management of selected a trisk or complex patients and aggregate patient populations in collaboration with physicians, nurses and other health care team members. Must demonstrate the knowledge, critical thinking and skills to plan, coordinate and provide care on a continuing basis.
● Consistently demonstrates appropriate referral and/or transfer of patients to another facility.
● Demonstrates a thorough and current knowledge of disease processes while conducting a comprehensive health history and physical examination or problem-focused assessment depending on patient’s status.
● Demonstrates the ability to appropriately assess patients, apply clinical interventions, evaluate outcomes, and implement changes to the plan of care. Anticipates and communicates changes in patient status to meet the needs of the patient.
● Documentation is thorough utilizing appropriate format and completed according to facility policy as evidenced by observation, documentation, and/or feedback.
● Orders appropriate tests, procedures, and therapies in collaboration with medical staff based on relevant organizational and unit-specific policies/procedures.
● Performs and documents ongoing patient assessment and formulates plan of care in collaboration with other medical providers.
● Performs procedures and examinations within scope of practice, consistent with specific policies/procedures and scope of care under the guidance of the supervising physician(s).
● Recognizes physical, developmental, and psychosocial distress of patient and family, and provides appropriate interventions.
● Responds appropriately to emergency situations, basing patient management decisions on individual patient needs.
● Utilizes critical thinking in implementing and coordinating medical and nursing interventions as evidenced by observation and feedback.
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
QualificationsCertified Nurse Practitioner (CNP) - South Dakota Board of Nursing - South Dakota Board of Nursing, Physician Assistant (PA) - South Dakota Board of Medical and Osteopathic Examiners - South Dakota Board of Medical and Osteopathic Examiners, Registered Nurse (RN) - South Dakota Board of Nursing - South Dakota Board of Nursing
Come join us in our pursuit to become the best healthcare system in America!
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Rapid City Medical Physician Job