Medical Physician Job in Council Bluffs, Iowa : IA
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Certified Or Registered Medical Assistant (Cma/Rma) - Council Bluffs, Ia
Certified Or Registered Medical Assistant (Cma/Rma) - Council Bluffs, Ia Job Description
PLANNED PARENTHOOD OF THE HEARTLAND
Council Bluffs, IA
Certified or Registered Medical Assistant (CMA/RMA)
Comprehensive Benefit Package Available!
$1000 Hiring Bonus
Planned Parenthood of the Heartland is seeking a full-time (35 hours per week) Certified or Registered Medical Assistant (CMA/RMA) to join our Council Bluffs health center. This multifaceted position works in both direct patient care and records/reception areas. The CMA/RMA will participate in a team approach to patient care and communicate effectively and sensitively with patients from a wide range of backgrounds and ages while serving as a patient advocate.
Job responsibilities include:
- Performing front desk functions to include telephone, patient scheduling, patient flow and processing mail supplies
- Providing contraceptive supplies, medications including injectables, performing venipunctures and managing patients with medical emergencies per Planned Parenthood of the Heartland protocols under direct supervision of a licensed nurse practitioner, physician assistant, physician or registered nurse
- Working with health care team to meet established productivity standards
- Maintaining a working knowledge of company policies and procedures and applying these to patient and clinic services
- Preparing, organizing and maintaining patient medical records
This position is full-time at 35 hours per week. Tentative schedule: Monday 10:30a- 7:30p, Tuesday in Omaha 10:45a – 7:15p (includes paid travel time!), Wednesday 8:30a-3:30p, Thursdays are off, Friday 8:30a-3:30p, every other Saturday in Omaha 9:45a-5:15p (includes paid travel time!)
Council Bluffs Medical Physician Job
Certified Or Registered Medical Assistant (Cma/Rma) - Council Bluffs, Ia Job Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- A graduate of a training program for Medical Assistants. Certification or registration by program accredited through National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA) within one year of hire.
- One year work experience in health care, customer service, or medical office preferred
- Spanish-English bilingual preferred
- Background check required for employment
Benefit package includes:
- FREE reproductive health services, including birth control
- Paid Vacation Days
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Life/Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexing spending accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
DIVERSE CANDIDATES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Planned Parenthood of the Heartland is a tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer