Medical Physician Job in Billings, Montana : MT
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Cpo/Co/Cp - Certified Prosthetist And/Or Orthotist Or Board Eligible - Clinician - Student Loan Pay Down Eligible
Cpo/Co/Cp - Certified Prosthetist And/Or Orthotist Or Board Eligible - Clinician - Student Loan Pay Down Eligible Job DescriptionAs a Prosthetist and/or Orthotist, you have dedicated yourself to improving the lives of the patients you serve. We recognize that in doing so you not only impact the lives of those you treat but of their families, friends, and communities. Embarking on a career with Hanger allows you to continue in this endeavor but elevates you as a champion of the orthotic and prosthetic market by providing superior patient care, outcomes, service and value. Advance your career by leveraging professional clinical expertise, established clinical practice guidelines, innovative technologies, specialized training & continuing education, RAC audit resources, and back office support at one of our more than 700 clinics nationwide. At Hanger, we fulfill your current practice needs but also offer a potential career path to meet your changing aspirations as you continue your professional journey for years to come.
With a mantra of Empowering Human Potential, Hanger, Inc. is the world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) services and products, offering the most advanced O&P solutions, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed customer service. Hanger's Patient Care segment is the largest owner and operator of O&P patient care clinics nationwide. Through its Products & Services segment, Hanger distributes branded and private label O&P devices, products and components, and provides rehabilitative solutions to the broader market. Built on the legacy of James Edward Hanger, the first amputee of the American Civil War, Hanger is steeped in 150 years of clinical excellence and innovation with a vision to be the partner of choice for products and services that enhance human physical capability. Collectively, Hanger employees touch thousands of lives each day, helping people achieve new levels of mobility and freedom.
Hanger, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer - female/minority/disability/vet.
Could This Be For You?
A prosthetic patient has a partial or total absence of a limb and needs a prosthesis, or a custom designed, fabricated, fitted and/or modified device to replace an absent external limb for purposes of restoring physiological function and/or cosmesis.
An orthotic patient has a neuromuscular and musculoskeletal disorder and needs an orthosis, or a custom designed, fabricated, fitted and/or modified device to correct, support or compensate for the disorder or acquired condition.
The Certified Prosthetist/Orthotist is specifically trained and educated to independently provide or supervise the provision of comprehensive prosthetic and orthotic care. This includes patient assessment, formulation of a treatment plan, implementation of the treatment plan, follow-up and practice management.
Prosthetics and Orthotics combine a unique blend of clinical and technical skills. Prosthetist/Orthotists evaluate patients and custom design, fabricate and fit prostheses and orthoses. They work with other members of the rehabilitation team, design with computers, and help change a patient's life.
The clinical skills and technical knowledge required to accomplish orthotic tasks are extensive, complex, and sophisticated. Proper care requires not only extensive training in the field, but also a comprehensive understanding of anatomy, physiology, biomechanics and kinesiology - in short, how the body's components operate and interrelate.
- Collaborate with physicians in the evaluation and analysis of a patient’s need for prosthetic or orthotic services; recommend treatment options to physicians when necessary.
- Examine and evaluate patient's needs in relation to disease and functional loss.
- Formulate design of Prosthetic devices.
- Select materials, make cast measurements, model modifications, and layouts, taking into account new techniques and materials
- Perform fitting, including static and dynamic alignments.
- Evaluate prosthesis on patient, adjust to assure fit, function, medical efficacy, and quality of work.
- Instruct patient in use of prosthesis.
- Identify and reconcile issues/problems to ensure patient satisfaction with devices provided.
- Provide follow-up with patients and physicians
- Provide in-service training to physicians and allied health care professionals.
- Utilize effective materials management, quality and performance processes to maximize device quality and medical efficacy, maintaining a proper balance with costs and operational/financial performance.
- Meet with physicians, case managers and other referral sources to review prosthetic services and capabilities; develop and enhance business relationships to identify and secure ongoing and future sources or referrals.
- Responsible with manager to plan and implement strategies to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Provide detailed clinical notes to patient records.
- May mentor residents or newly certified Prosthetists.
- Provide assistance to other clinical staff.
- Provide information to administrative staff to conduct reimbursement activities.
- Adhere to all safety regulations; compliance with Medicare and other governmental regulations; compliance with bloodborne and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements.
- Perform other duties or special projects as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Thorough understanding of the principles of biomechanics, pathomechanics, gait analysis, kinesiology, anatomy and physiology
- Thorough understanding of componentry and its suitability and reliability for specific uses
- Thorough understanding of medical terminology
- Effective communication skills for accurate, concise, and organized oral and written presentation and reports to patient and staff
- Ability to instruct clinical and non-clinical personnel and customers on objectives of patient care services
- Active listening, reading and comprehension skills for analyzing reports, charts and correspondence
- Ability to assess patient condition and advise physician on treatment options
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build professional relationships with physicians, therapists and patients
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Effective organizational, time management and planning skills
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift; must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws
- A baccalaureate degree in orthotics and prosthetics, or the foreign equivalent, or
- Current board certification or board eligible in Prosthetics or Orthotics (i.e. American Board Certified (ABC))
- Demonstrated past experience in providing orthotic services under the supervision of a certified practitioner
Hanger, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and privileges of employment are administered to all employees without discrimination or harassment because of race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, special disabled veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. The Company will comply fully with all applicable state or local fair employment laws that forbid discrimination or harassment on the basis of other protected characteristics. Retaliation against any employee for filing or supporting a complaint of discrimination or harassment is prohibited.
Additional Success Factors
- Act with integrity in all ways and at all times, remaining honest, transparent, and respectful in all relationships.
- Keep the patient at the center of everything that you do, building lifelong trust.
- Foster open collaboration and constructive dialogue with everyone around you.
- Continuously innovate new solutions, influencing and responding to change.
- Focus on superior outcomes, and calibrate work processes for outstanding results.
Our Investment in You
- Competitive salary.
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- At discretion of management, eligibility to attend Ed Fair, Hanger's annual Education Fair & National Business meeting.
- Reimbursement of certification and licensing fees.
- Access to the latest research and techniques in the O&P field.
Billings Medical Physician Job