Medical Physician Job in Kettering, Ohio : OH
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Credentialed Medical Assitant - Kettering Vascular Associates - Fairfield Road Building
Credentialed Medical Assitant - Kettering Vascular Associates - Fairfield Road Building Job DescriptionOverview
Do you want to work with a team of highly engaged healthcare providers where you can make a direct impact on patient care for our community? If so, a Certified Medical Assistant is for you!
Kettering Physician Network employs more than 400 providers, including physicians and advanced practice providers, throughout the Greater-Dayton and Cincinnati areas. Offering an extensive range of specialties and expertise, our physicians provide comprehensive care at more than 120 locations.Responsibilities & Requirements
Under the supervision of the physician and/or practice manager, assists and delivers patient care duties, and provides administrative support throughout the practice.
The Certified Medical Assistant is responsible for:
- Assists physician in examinations.
- Give instructions to patients as instructed by physician. Takes blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and respiration.
- Assists patients any time need is apparent or as directed by physician. Keeps medical records in accordance to procedures and forms.
- Keeps rooms stocked with adequate medical supplies. Prepares sterilization as required. Assists physicians with office based procedures.
- Any other duties relating to the business operation of the medical practice that may be assigned by the physician(s) or practice office manager.
- Credentialing (CMA, RMA, CCMA, or NCMA)
- Completion of an accredited program that meets nationally accepted standards – certificate or degree in Medical Assisting or Medical Office Management; experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Ability to communicate and relate well with office staff, ancillary departments and public, follow direction, accept orders and perform repetitive tasks, be patient, courteous and tactful.
- Computer literate in use of word processing and email.
- Previous experience in a medical environment to gain practical knowledge in the following areas is preferred: examination process, diagnostic and treatment room procedures, medical equipment and instruments, safety hazards and precautions, confidentiality/discretion.
- Experience in electronic medical records preferred.
Kettering Medical Physician Job