Medical Physician Job in Santa Fe, New Mexico : NM 87505
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Csvmg Clinical Educator Full-Time Physician Practice Admin
Csvmg Clinical Educator Full-Time Physician Practice Admin Job DescriptionDescription
EDUCATION: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Associates Degree in Nursing, (ADN) required. Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: Current New Mexico LPN or RN license, BLS issued through American Heart Association certification required.
- Advanced knowledge of quality and safety programs, research, regulations and data management
- Considerable knowledge of outpatient clinic operations, principles and practices
- Knowledge of teaching, coaching and evaluation of principles and techniques
- Basic leadership abilities
- Self-directed and detail orientated
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Critical thinking
- Works independently and as a team member,
- Employs discretion and confidentiality in sensitive areas
- Read, interpret, and follow instructions
- Ability to train on computer related to clinical documentation;
- demonstrated knowledge with outpatient practice management
- Basic understanding of electronic medical records systems
- Proficient in Outlook, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
EXPERIENCE: Five years of clinical experience with one year of leadership/education experience (lead or charge nurse). One year of experience performing analytics and research preferred.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: CSVMG Quality Manager
- Bloodborne pathogen B: - If involved in clinical contact.
Works in a clean, well-lighted, smoke free environment.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Intermittent physical effort such as walking, standing, sitting and those activities involved with patient care, occasional pushing, pulling, and lifting. Moving educational equipment and supplies as needed for classes. Flexibility in scheduling required.
Santa Fe Medical Physician Job