Medical Physician Job in New Brunswick, New Jersey : NJ
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Denial Claims Specialist
Denial Claims Specialist Job Description
J & S Stark Billing & Consulting, Inc. is a Medical Billing Company specializing in physician billing. We are looking for a Denial Management Specialist to add to our team! We are located in Shrewsbury (Monmouth County), N.J.
J & S Stark Billing & Consulting, Inc. was established over 25 years ago & continues to earn the respect, trust & business of over 300 medical providers.
We are experienced in billing multiple specialties. We specialize in private practices, as well as hospital based physician practices. The specialties include, but are not limited to, Cardiology, Chemotherapy, Family Practice, Gastroenterology, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Neurology, OB/GYN and Podiatry.
- Knowledge of EFT’s
- Comfortable with following up on claims and appeals
- Make insurance eligibility calls
- Know how to rebill denied claims
- Keep organized, detailed notes
- Familiar with Insurance websites
New Brunswick Medical Physician Job
Denial Claims Specialist Job Requirements
• At least four years of experience in medical billing and revenue cycle is required
• Understanding the claim submission process
• Knowledge of CPT coding, ICD-9 and ICD-10
• Understanding of medical and insurance terminology
• Compliance, Law & Ethics (HIPAA)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Bi-lingual (English & Spanish) is a plus
• Education Required: Certificate from an accredited Medical Billing Program
• Familiar with medical billing software systems
• Proficient in MSFT Office Word, Excel and Outlook
• Navigating Windows and the Internet
This is a high volume, fast paced and exciting environment. We have a strong team, supportive management & offer a casual work environment with flex schedules, vacation time, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life and retirement plans.