Medical Physician Job in Billings, Montana : MT 59101
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Dialysis Hospital Services (Acute) Rn Manager
Dialysis Hospital Services (Acute) Rn Manager Job DescriptionOverview
Did you know that some of the industry’s most talented and caring registered nurses are at DCI? Our nursing staff has helped DCI achieve the lowest mortality and hospitalization rates among large dialysis providers for the past 13 years in a row. We think our Nurses are pretty awesome; they make a difference in our patients' lives by helping them live longer and achieve a better quality of life.
The Hospital Services Nurse Manager is key to leading the acute dialysis unit toward success while performing the highest quality of care and professionalism. You will coordinate patient and staff schedules and the clerical/administrative needs of the program. Collaborating with physician and hospital personnel in order to enhance partnership is key to the success of the Hospital Services program.
The following is a summary of what makes our team successful. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Serves as DCI liaison with Hospital Administration, in collaboration with DCI Local Operations Director.
- Supervises nursing activities to ensure that nursing care is carried out as directed, and that services are provided with the highest quality outcomes.
- Serves as back up to all staff roles.
- Interviews and recommends hiring for applicants to the Hospital Services Program.
- Collaborates with the DCI Educator for training and continuing education of staff.
- Acts as a mentor to the Hospital Services staff.
- Oversees documentation of nursing care provided, maintenance of inventory for DCI and hospital supplies, medication and dialysis bath adjustments, and evaluation of adequacy of dialysis.
- Collaborates with Chief Technician concerning repair and maintenance of all equipment and water treatment practices per industry standards.
- Serves as the primary contact to the Medical Director. Able to openly communicate with all nephrologists regarding the services provided.
- Evaluates patient care delivered and makes recommendations to physicians as appropriate.
- Collaborates with hospital discharge planners and/or case managers and outpatient units to ensure smooth transfer to the next level of care.
Accountable for nursing budget/expenses, and makes recommendations regarding equipment and supplies.
Maintains working knowledge of industry standards related to renal replacement therapy in the hospital setting, including ESRD and AKI concepts/principles, regulatory, and accreditation standards. Educates staff regarding industry changes and updates.
Recognizes and responds appropriately to difficult patient/family situations and emergency situations.
Actively participates in the DCI Risk Management and QAPI programs, including required audits and regular attendance at DCI QAPI and Governing Body meetings.
Participates in the hospital Quality Management and Infection Control departments by providing requested information and attending meetings with hospital liaison at least quarterly.
- Be attainable by pager or phone as defined by local policy to assure 24 hour access as per contract.
- If Hospital Services program consists of multiple facilities, adequate transportation is necessary to be able to travel between locations as needed.
Billings Medical Physician Job
Dialysis Hospital Services (Acute) Rn Manager Job Requirements
Education and/or Experience:
- Completion from an accredited Registered Nursing Program.
- Experience in critical care nursing is preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Successfully complete DCI’s comprehensive training program.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- Possesses and maintains a current license in the State as a registered nurse.
- Maintains current CPR certification.
DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. If you are having difficulty using the online application system or would like to request other accommodations or application methods, please contact Doug Patterson at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 615-327-3061. Once a request has been made, DCI will initiate a discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation can be provided. DCI is committed to providing such accommodations where possible.
For more information about equal opportunity please see: