Medical Physician Job in Dothan, Alabama : AL
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Director Regulatory Accreditation
Director Regulatory Accreditation Job Description
Located in AL is a full service community hospital that is currently in growth mode. They are seeking a Director of Regulatory Accreditation to take a proactive role in driving performance of all sections of this hospital.
This Director of Regulatory Accreditation will have outstanding interpersonal skills focusing on team building and conflict resolution. Alongside a strong ability to lead interdisciplinary teams and effortlessly adapt to changes.
Position Focus Director Regulatory Accreditation
- Manage regulatory programs and in preparing departments for meeting accreditation and licensing requirements.
- You will use expertise in guiding leadership and healthcare teams to ensure accreditation standards are attained.
- Position reports to CEO
Organization and Community
- A thriving hospital with a strong community spirit and its patient focused compassionate approach.
- Live in a progressive metro area that has retained charm and hospital that the south is renowned for. This area offers a mild winter climate, affordable housing and host of recreational activities.
Dothan Medical Physician Job
Director Regulatory Accreditation Job Requirements
Requirements Director Regulatory Accreditation
- Bachelors (BSN preferred), Masters desired.
- In depth knowledge of regulations and standards with 5 years acute care hospital experience and 3 years regulatory experience.
- Previous experience in a management role in leading process improvement and regulatory programs-graphic development and delivering presentations desired.
- Current Certified Safety Professional / Certified Healthcare Safety Professional required.
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Jeff Ptalis
Merraine Group Inc. is an executive search & recruitment firm specializing in the placement of Physicians, Managers, Directors and C-level leadership at Hospitals and Medical Centers across the United States. We place professionals throughout all hospital practices: Laboratory, Radiology/Imaging, Physical/Occupational Therapy and Respiratory, Nursing, Behavioral Health, Case Management, Emergency, ICU, Med/Surg, Surgical and OR, Quality, Pediatrics/NICU and Women’s Health, Finance, HIM, IT, Informatics and Practice Management.