Medical Physician Job in North Little Rock, Arkansas : AR
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Emergency Medical Technician (Emt-I, Emt-A, Emt-P)
Emergency Medical Technician (Emt-I, Emt-A, Emt-P) Job Description
We are seeking an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) to join our growing biopharmaceutical company. At Octapharma Plasma you can channel your passion for helping others into a medical career that is fast-paced and personally and professionally rewarding. Recent medically trained graduates as well as experienced healthcare professionals are welcome to apply. We offer exciting career advancement opportunities throughout the country!EMT / Emergency Medical Technician – Pharmaceutical - Healthcare
As a Emergency Medical Technician on staff you are responsible for the medical evaluation of potential donors for automated plasmapheresis procedures. You will confirm donor suitability in a timely manner, consulting with a donor center physician as needed. You will provide limited emergency care including the administration of any medications or treatments in accordance with your certification, training and standard operating procedures.
Additional responsibilities of the EMT role include:
- Determining donor suitability of new applicants
- Conducting evaluations to ensure criteria of normal plasma donors are met
- Reviews medical histories and performs physical examinations
- Maintains communication logs regarding any communications with the licensed physician regarding donor suitability
- Reviews all normal and abnormal test results and determines continued donor eligibility
- Counsels donors with abnormal test results and defers donors accordingly
North Little Rock Medical Physician Job
Emergency Medical Technician (Emt-I, Emt-A, Emt-P) Job RequirementsEMT / Emergency Medical Technician – Pharmaceutical - Healthcare
Qualified candidates of this nursing role must be graduates of a recognized healthcare educational program. You must be organized, team-oriented, flexible and comfortable working with a diverse range of people in a very busy medical environment.
Other requirements of the EMT role include:
- Licensed as an EMT Intermediate, Advanced or Paramedic
- Specific State licensing must be met per location
- 1+ year of hospital, field care or plasma center experience, preferred
- Blood bank or plasma center experience, highly preferred
- Must maintain current certification in CPR
- Ability to educate donors, staff, and community regarding plasma donation program
- Must possess basic computer knowledge and skills (Microsoft Word and Excel preferred)
At Octapharma Plasma we believe in our employees who have the passion and ability to make a difference to the quality of life of their communities. The individual growth and success of each and every employee at Octapharma Plasma is an integral part of our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
Other benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) contribution and matching program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Team-oriented environment
- Recognition programs