Medical Physician Job in Mickleton, New Jersey : NJ 08056
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse Job Description
Who We Are:
Community Options, Inc. is a Non-Profit company which develops residential and employment supports for people with mild to severe development and physical disabilities, utilizing technology and training. We recognize that people with the most severe disabilities need environments, equipment, clinical and staff support that are tailored to their very specific needs.
Do you love working in the Community? Is working in an environment where you have a variety of tasks throughout the day important to you? At Community Options we value our employees and offer tremendous opportunities for career growth and advancement!
The Licensed Practical Nurse delivers care to individuals with disabilities in a community setting. Our LPN's are an extremely important part of our team, developing relationships and working with, not only with our consumers, but family members, significant others, health team members and co-workers to improve the overall quality of our consumer's lives. In this role you have a variety of responsibilities ranging from providing care for our consumers to training new staff members.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provide prescribed treatment and health care procedures as ordered by a physician.
- Advises supervisor of all concerns and/or issues related to the provision of nursing services.
- Create and distribute Individual Service Plan Medical/Health Reports detailing participant’s general health, health care goals, and physician recommendations for each participant.
- Document on the individual’s health status for various support people including family, guardian, staff, employment and other professional staff as necessary.
- Monitor the consumer's use of medications through Medication Administration logs.
- Make referrals for needed medical services and confirming that follow-up care is pursued.
- Instruct all new support staff on consumer specific medical needs.
- Provide quarterly in-service training for support staff and Managers.
- Monitor weight gain or loss and other health conditions of participants.
- Ensure MAR's are being followed through regular reviews and unannounced checks
- Maintain health services supplies inventory and places supply orders when the inventory is low.
- Submit URI’s for medication errors or other medical concerns with assistance from Managers.
What experience/skills you have:
- Minimum of one year of experience providing nursing services to individuals with disabilities.
- Must have experience with Bolus feedings, G-Tubes and Suprapubic Catheters
- Current State of New Jersey LPN license.
- Graduated from an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing program.
- Knowledgeable about specific state laws and regulations governing practice and continually updates knowledge base.
- Able to multi-task and switch priorities throughout the day.
- Excellent writing skills, and the ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form.
- Able to accurately calculate medication dosages.
What We Offer:
- Paid training: CPR and First Aid.
- Generous Paid Time Off
- A work Cell phone
- Preventive training of Abuse and Neglect
- Comprehensive benefits, including Medical, Dental and Supplemental Insurance options.
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please click apply now or send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Mickleton Medical Physician Job