Medical Physician Job in Cape May Court House, New Jersey : NJ 08210
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Medical Assistant - Certified/Registered
Medical Assistant - Certified/Registered Job Description
CAPE REGIONAL PHYSICIAN ASSOCIATES
Essential Duties & Responsibilities of Medical Assistant includes:
• Under direct supervision, assists physicians with patient care duties. Maintains efficient patient flow, assists with patient care, i.e. exams, procedures, and patient education. Performs miscellaneous clinic support tasks including filing, answering phones and maintaining physicians schedule.
• Ability to coordinate and prioritize work assignments on a daily basis.
• Ability to respond efficiently to STAT call.
• Ability to respond appropriately to a critical value.
• Displays excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to maneuver fax, copy and print machines.
• Complies with all aspects of regulatory readiness. To include the CDC and State standards.
• Ability to communicate to the office manager and/or physician, problems associated with patient, procedure.
• Ability to adhere to the departmental policy on critical values, performing proper notification and documentation.
• Ability to navigate through an electronic medical record including documentation of patient/family education, editing orders and billing.
All other duties as assigned
Cape May Court House Medical Physician Job
Medical Assistant - Certified/Registered Job Requirements
MUST BE A CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT FROM A 600-HOUR PROGRAM AND MUST SHOW PROOF.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Certificate of graduation from an accredited program for Medical Assistants required.
• 1-year minimum experience as a medical assistant or nursing assistant in a hospital or clinic setting preferred.
• Phlebotomy experience preferred
• Performance of EKG required
• Current CPR certification required.
Possession of certification as a Medical Assistant by the American Association of Medical Assistants or registration by the American Medical Technologist, or equivalency, REQUIRED.