Medical Physician Job in Honolulu, Hawaii : HI
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Medical Assistant Job Description
Working as a Medical Assistant is a great way to launch your career in the medical field – especially if you’re unsure of what area of medicine to pursue. With our per diem assignments, you‘ll be able to test the waters at various doctor’s offices and clinics to get a better sense of what’s out there.
The Medical Assistant carefully balances administrative and clinical work to help make life easier for both patients and physicians. You must be a true people person who enjoys interacting with others. You are an excellent multi-tasker and organization is your strong suit.
If you think you possess this unique combination of skills, then ALTRES Medical needs your talent. New Medical Assistant graduates welcomed. Give us a call today or “express interest” in this position now!
Honolulu Medical Physician Job
Medical Assistant Job Requirements
Medical Assistant Additional Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome patients to the office
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Obtain patient medical information and history
- Collect and record patient vital signs, weight, and height
- Prepare examination rooms for physician
- Collect blood, tissue, or other laboratory specimens as needed
- Log and prepare specimens for testing
- Communicate physician instructions to patients, including treatment procedures, medications, and diets
- Assist physicians during examinations.
- Contact pharmacies for refill prescriptions
- Maintain inventory of office, medical, and lab supplies
- Assist with other general clerical duties
Medical Assistant Required Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of experience preferred (new Medical Assistant graduates are encouraged to apply).
- Current BLS certification