Medical Physician Job in Lebanon, New Hampshire : NH 03784
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Medical Assistant Job Description
We are looking for an ambitious Medical Assistant’s to provide compassionate and excellent patient care in our urgent care clinics located in Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire. You will be part of a team of professionals dedicated to the treatment of walk-in urgent care patients.
- Prepare examination and treatment rooms with necessary instruments.
- Take patient histories and vital signs
- Prepare patient for examination and treatment
- Apply splints and dressings, prepare and maintain supplies and equipment for treatments includingsterilization
- Assist physicians in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals
- Perform phlebotomy and laboratory paperwork.
- Dispense medication as directed
- Instruct and educate patients about discharge instructions if applicable
- Provide solutions to patient concerns within the scope of position.
- Provide information and assistance as needed.
- Provide accurate and timely documentation to staff, insurance carriers and companies.
- Maintain patient records for clinical use, medical records use, billing use, physicians review, etc.
- Document patient files, records, forms, and other info as necessary.
- Assist with scheduling of test and treatments.
- Screen phone calls for referral to physician.
- Maintain clinical and office supplies and equipment.
- Complete opening and closing procedures.
- Be sure work area appears neat, well stocked, and organized.
- Maintain disposable and non-disposable supplies, i.e. wound care supplies, laundry, etc.
- Provide general information of department policies and procedures.
- Attend required meetings, re-certifications, and participate in committees as requested.
- Help produce and maintain patient education instruction hand-outs.
- Maintain clean, professional working/treatment area
- Accept and assume responsibility for special projects as they arise.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and written
- Willingness solve problems and recommend solutions
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proven interpersonal skills to effectively and courteously deal with patients, families, clients, coworkers, clinical staff and physicians.
- Commitment to teamwork
- Willingness to work in a small company atmosphere
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology.
- Knowledge of medical practice and care to assist in giving patient care.
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively and courteously deal with telephone calls, patients and families, clients, coworkers, clinical staff and physicians.
- Knowledge of computer function and basic office equipment.
- Organizational and analytical skills necessary to maintain efficient workflow.
- Knowledge of organizational policies, regulations, and procedures to administer patient care.
- Ability to adjust responsibilities to accommodate a fast-paced work environment while maintaining excellent customer service and staff interactions.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Responsible for personal actions and open to feedback from others.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Lebanon Medical Physician Job
Medical Assistant Job Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Medical Assistant "MA", Certified Nursing Assistant "CNA" or Licensed Nursing Assistant "LNA" certification or Emergency Medical Services "EMS" / Emergency Medical Technician "EMT" license
Medical Assistant "MA", Certified Nursing Assistant "CNA" or Licensed Nursing Assistant "LNA" certification or Emergency Medical Services "EMS" / Emergency Medical Technician "EMT" license Certified Medical Assistant (CMA), Clinical Assistant, Doctor's Assistant, Medical Assistant (MA), Registered Medical Assistant (RMA)