Medical Physician Job in Vandalia, Ohio : OH
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Medical Coding - Auditor
Medical Coding - Auditor Job DescriptionMedical Coding- Auditor
Dayton Physicians is looking for an experienced auditor to join our Revenue Cycle Team!
The Revenue Cycle Auditor audits and corrects medical coding data, provides feedback to management regarding process improvements based on auditing data and provides constructive feedback and additional training to employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review the work of revenue cycle staff to verify accuracy of coding ensuring that patients are billed correctly;
- Conduct analyses to evaluate the accuracy and efficiency of coding practices;
- Contributes to continuous process improvement initiatives
- Contribute to the development of codes for patient billing as well as electronic practice management system.
- Provide revenue cycle staff with feedback and training;
- Reporting for contracts;
- Follow all health care privacy and safety rules and adheres to Dayton Physicians Core Values;
Required Education and/ Experience:
- 3-5 years’ related experience is required
- Strong working knowledge of CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10 coding
- Certification as a Medical Coder or Medical Coding Auditor is required
- Microsoft Office and general computer skills are required.
- Experience with a Medical Practice Management system is preferred.
- Dayton Physicians offers full medical, dental, vision, generous PTO, and 401k.
- Office hours are generally Monday-Friday
- Paid holidays
Vandalia Medical Physician Job