Medical Physician Job in Santa Ana, California : CA
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Medical Collector - Physician Billing
Medical Collector - Physician Billing Job Description
Radiology Partners is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the US. We are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. With our state-of-the art clinical technology, specialized expertise, access to capital, and retention of top physician talent, Radiology Partners reliably exceeds the expectations of our clients, patients, and partners. We serve our clients with an operational focus, and, above all, a commitment to quality patient care. Our mission is To Transform Radiology.
Radiology Partners is seeking a Patient Account Specialist who will focus on review and resolution of Radiology related Accounts Receivable. They will review account information and remittance advice forms to verify proper reimbursement and follow up on resolution of accounts. Processing and follow-up with third party collections. Verifying that records for patients include all information required for Third Party reimbursement. Handling billing and collections, denials and appeals, and checking claim status. Processing billing and follow-up. Consult with claims processors at Third Party Payer companies regarding disputes/denied claims and follow up on all bills not processed within allowed claim period.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for all aspects of account follow up and collections, including processing appeals
• Reviews explanation of benefits (EOBs) to ensure proper reimbursement of claims and reports any problems, issues, or payer trends
• Ability to analyze accounts and determine next appropriate action for account resolution
• Ability to identify, resolve and escalate trends to ensure timely payment
• Collaborates with management to reduce aging of accounts by providing verbal and written communication
• Works with payers to determine reasons for denials, corrects and reprocesses claims for reimbursement in a timely manner
• Accurately and thoroughly documents the pertinent collection activities in appropriate system
• Maintains HIPPA patient confidentiality standards for medical and financial information
Santa Ana Medical Physician Job
Medical Collector - Physician Billing Job Requirements
DESIRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• High school or GED required
• Three years physician billing and collections experience required
• In depth knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, commercial payer reimbursement policies and procedures
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment
• Ability to be well organized, detail-oriented, in a fast paced environment
• Ability to think critically and identify the global impact across the revenue cycle with a solution oriented approach