Medical Physician Job in Palmer, Alaska : AK 99645
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Certified Medical Assistant (Cma) Mat-Su Valley
Certified Medical Assistant (Cma) Mat-Su Valley Job Description
Job Description for Certified Medical Assistant (CMA):
Medical assistants function as members of the health care delivery team performing delegated clinical and administrative procedures within the supervising provider s scope of practice consistent with the CMA s education, training, and experience. Such duties shall not constitute the practice of medicine
- $17 per hour depending experience & skill level
- Shift: Mon Fri 8am-5pm
- Occasional evening or weekend work
- Full time, temp-to-hire
- Mat-Su Valley
Job Summary for Certified Medical Assistant (CMA):
- Prepares exam & treatment rooms with necessary instruments, ensures cleanliness
- Prepares patients for examination & treatment Takes patient histories & vital signs Assists with patient EKGs & treadmill tests
- Gives injections & performs blood draws/finger stick
- Assists with scheduling of tests & treatments
- Screens telephone calls for referral to nurse or physician
- Prepares & maintains supplies & equipment for treatments
- Prepares patients for interrogation of pacemaker
- Maintains drug closets, disposes of expired medications
- Assists with maintenance of patient files, records & other information
- Faxes reports to referring clinics & logs incoming & outgoing reports
- Attends clinical staff meetings
- Participates in in-service meetings, professional development & committees as requested
- Maintains patient confidentiality
- Cross-trains to assist with Holter/Event monitors, Coumadin Clinic, call backs, filing & billing slips
Working Environment for Certified Medical Assistant (CMA):
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping & stretching
- Requires eye-hand coordination & manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator & other office equipment
- Requires normal range of hearing & eyesight to record, prepare & communicate appropriate reports
- Occasional stress from varying demands
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 50 pounds
- Work is performed in a busy office environment.
- Frequent contact with employees, patients, physicians & outside agencies
- Occasional evening or weekend work
Palmer Medical Physician Job
Certified Medical Assistant (Cma) Mat-Su Valley Job Requirements
Requirements & Qualification for Certified Medical Assistant (CMA):
- Demonstrate ability to multitask; perform tasks within time frames assigned
- Demonstrate schedule flexibility; adjust to shifting priorities; stay organized in a changing environment; stay focused during stressful or difficult situations; exhibit comfort with ambiguity
- Education Minimum - Graduate of an accredited program for Medical Assistants
- Experience Preferred - Cardiology experience preferred
- Minimum - One-year CMA experience
- Alternative to Minimal Qualifications - Appropriate education & 3 years of experience may be substituted for education requirement
- Certificate/License - Current CMA & CPR certificates
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Come Visit Us! Walk-Ins Welcome! Email Us! Call Us! or Text Us!