Medical Physician Job in Rapid City, South Dakota : SD
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Clinical Resource Nurse
Clinical Resource Nurse Job Description
DepartmentRCRH Regional Transfer Center
Scheduled Weekly Hours0
ShiftRotating (United States of America)
Job SummaryThe Clinical Resource Nurse must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to function as a nursing resource to physicians, staff, patients, and families for the age and type of patient cared for on specific departments. This person will demonstrate strong communication skills to function as a conduit for communication between the medical staff, nursing staff, patients, families and ancillary departments. This person will be a strong advocate and promoter of Patient and Family-Centered Care. This person will also possess excellent critical thinking skills to be able to recognize priority patient situations that need immediate attention. This person will possess excellent customer service skills and practice these on a consistent basis. Demonstrates the ability to meet the essential job functions of a Registered Nurse.
Job DescriptionEssential Functions:
● Consistently sets an example of excellence in clinical practice. Acts as a resource to clinical staff, patients, families and other customers regarding patient care. Mentors employees in the development and enhancement of clinical skills.
● Takes a leadership role in the promotion of Patient and Family-Centered Care.
● Collaborates directly with Hospital Coordinators/Physicians regarding admissions, transfers and discharges.
● Establishes nursing care for patients based on nursing process, to include: assessment data and other relevant information; identified nursing diagnosis, needs and problems; appropriate interventions as per standards of nursing practice, policies, established protocol, or as determined by the professional judgment of the RN; patient’s response to interventions; modification of care plan following evaluation of response as needed. Collaborates with physician and healthcare team in the coordination of post-hospital care needs.
● Handles unanticipated events and crisis situations in a professional manner. Is alert to potential problems and notifies appropriate individual as necessary.
● Manages the delivery of nursing care utilizing the nursing process to provide high quality patient care. Directs and assists others on the health care team to provide positive outcomes.
● Performs quality control audits, monitors and documents problems as they relate to nursing issues related to accuracy, quality of care and the MDS Assures continuity of information including assessment and care plans.
● Provides appropriate staffing levels while being fiscally responsible with productivity standards. Adjusts patient assignments to ensure safe patient care according to patient acuity. Delegates responsibilities with a professional, objective approach.
● Utilizes critical thinking in implementing the coordination of medical and nursing interventions. Interventions demonstrate care planning that will promote good clinical outcomes.
● Functions as a liaison between patient, family, unit staff, physician, and ancillary personnel. Facilitates collaboration between patients, family physicians and members of the health care team. Rounds on patients and families; responds promptly and professionally to customers addressing requests, problems and concerns.
Additional RequirementsMedium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
QualificationsRegistered Nurse (RN) - South Dakota Board of Nursing - South Dakota Board of Nursing
Come join us in our pursuit to become the best healthcare system in America!
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Rapid City Medical Physician Job