Medical Physician Job in Honolulu, Hawaii : HI
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Director Of Rehabilitation
Director Of Rehabilitation Job Description
****$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE****
MUST BE A PHYSICAL THERAPIST TO APPLY
The Director of Rehabilitation (“DOR”) for Brighton Rehabilitation (“Brighton”) is responsible for the clinical and financial operations of the rehabilitation program in his/her assigned building. The DOR plans, directs, and coordinates activities in the rehabilitation department at his/her assigned building to ensure that company and client goals are met. The DOR reports directly to the Regional Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Professional Leadership Accountabilities
- Ensures program staffing.
- Vacancy posting and filling is coordinated with direct supervisor.
- Expansion positions are approved through the President prior to posting.
- Staff orientation/mentoring is planned and conducted according to policy and procedure.
- Administrative requirements for new hires are completed according to policy and procedure.
- Coordinate scheduling of all treatment days including weekends, PTO, and holidays.
- Team member evaluations are completed according to policy and procedure and are timely.
- Team educational needs are identified and appropriate in-service activities are conducted.
- Student fieldwork placements are sought and developed in coordination with student placement program.
- Ensures for active participation in continuing education/professional activities.
- Team members successfully carry out duties as assigned.
- Attends external professional growth development activities as scheduled and approved, and communicates information to the team and company.
- Stays informed of current clinical and management trends and incorporates information into program operations as appropriate and shares with management team.
- Communicates and demonstrates a professional image for patients, families, clients, co-workers, and others.
- Sets model of adherence to applicable dress code.
- Adjusts personal schedule to meet needs of the company when requested.
- Protects patient confidentiality and HIPPA regulations at all times and facilitates effective communication within all areas.
- Communicates professionally with various publics as evidenced by customer/client satisfaction, and team vitality surveys.
- Effective communication is maintained with corporate departments.
- Utilizes Team Vitality concepts, materials, and e-tools to progress communication with assigned areas.
- Promotes adherence to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client/facility, and Brighton Rehabilitation.
- Is familiar with and acts according to contents of applicable professional codes of conduct, patient ethics, company policy and procedures, employee handbook, facility/entity policies and State/Federal guidelines.
- Participates in clinical services as needed.
- Maintain licenses/certifications and memberships in applicable professional organizations.
- Applicable licenses/certifications and memberships are current for self and all team members.
- Demonstrate involvement in professional organization by self and team members.
- Develops and implements program marketing plans.
- Plan is developed in association with facility administrative staff and direct supervisor.
- Plan has both long and short-term goals.
- Plan is evaluated semi-annually for trends and effectiveness and amended as needed.
- The most effective marketing strategies are selected for each referral source (face to face, group presentation, direct mail, tours, workshops, etc…) within fiscal constraints, and approved when necessary by direct supervisor.
- Physicians, payors and other referral sources are provided with consistent patient updates including progress reports for the primary physician after two weeks of treatment.
- Ensure complete, current, and timely information is provided to the corporate office regarding current marketing activities including objectives and follow up for future marketing activities. To be reviewed with direct supervisor at least quarterly.
Fiscal Management Accountabilities
- Assist in developing operational budgets.
- Budgets include revenue, expense, capital spending, and forecasts.
- Budget is completed in consultation with Area Managers, Regional Managers, and approved by President in a timely manner.
- Follow prescribed financial systems including tool and report analysis.
- Budgets are completed on the corporate schedule.
- Budget goals are met or exceeded.
- Conduct weekly review of all relevant and pertinent data with direct supervisor and develop action plans.
Client Relations Accountabilities
- Maintain positive working relationship.
- Client satisfaction and perception of value added service is demonstrated in interactions with facility staff by contract renewal, and by acceptable satisfaction surveys.
- Quarterly performance/satisfaction reports are provided and reviewed in a timely manner with direct supervisor and facility administrator.
- Constructively prevents/resolves conflicts between company and staff.
- Constructively prevents/resolves conflicts between client and staff or company.
- Maintains customer service program.
- Satisfaction with service is demonstrated in employee/customer/patient/ family/referral source satisfaction surveys.
Interdisciplinary Team Accountabilities
- Promote Team Vitality concepts as the mode of program operations.
- Clinical team coordination is reflected in service deliver and outcomes.
- Uses and updates Team Vitality methods.
- Conflicts are constructively prevented and/or resolved.
- Stable relationships among company, client, and team members are maintained.
- Promote BRS's mission, philosophy, goals, and directives in a positive and appropriate manner.
- Conduct team business meetings.
- Planned meetings with Team Vitality agendas are held regularly (WDWBW).
- Encourages team members to offer solutions and ideas in problem solving situations and activities regarding the program.
- Supervise the development of improved efficiency and productivity.
- Suggestions/solutions to improve service delivery and operations are identified and presented to direct supervisor and with approval.
Quality Management Accountabilities
- Monitor Q.I. Management Report
- Reports/data are analyzed and used to improve quality of care delivered as evidenced by Q.I. quarterly management report, including action plan.
- All clinical policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensures all reported injuries are analyzed with appropriate solution/resolution provided to direct supervisor.
- Outcomes are evaluated quarterly and reviewed with director supervisor and facility administrator.
- Safety standards for staff and patients are adhered to.
Quality Patient Care
- Patient Care
- Ensure quarterly screenings are completed for all patients in the facility. Review the screenings for appropriate therapy candidates.
- Ensure Verification of Funding is completedon each patient and signed by facility billing department before initiation of treatment.
- Coordinate service delivery for Managed Care patients with facility's administrator.
- Provide daily patient treatment (caseload to be determined by immediate supervisor).
- Ensure all plan of treatments are initiated by an attending physician and developed in consultation with the nursing staff.
- Ensure all required documentation (700's, 701's, weekly notes etc…) are completed for all patients in a timely manner.
- Ensure all documentation is signed by required staff members and physicians, and filed in the facility's medical record in a timely manner.
- Other related duties as assigned.
RECOMMENDED MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Clinical background required with previous supervisory experience
- Proven ability to perform supervisory tasks
- Previous experience in long term care and geriatric setting.
- Basic computer skills
- Solid organizational skills and must be able to prioritize
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written to effectively address all levels within the organization
- Effective problem-solver with strong analytical skills
- Must be a graduate of a 4-year bachelor degree program.
- Must hold the appropriate certification and licensure in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or Speech-Language Pathology.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Physical requirements for this position are classified as medium to heavy under the Department of Labor classification. The employee must be capable of exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally (less than 1/3 of the time), and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force frequently (1/2 of the time), and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly (2/3 or more of the time) to move objects, equipment, and or persons served. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, bend or crouch, use hands to manipulate tools, equipment, or controls; reach with hands and arms, balance, lift, and perform medium to maximum transfer assists with persons served. The employee is required to have visual and hearing acuity sufficient enough to assess persons served safety and ability. The employee works inside the persons served rooms or clinic and is regularly exposed to bodily fluids.
The essential functions described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the basic functions of a Director of Rehabilitation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Honolulu Medical Physician Job