Medical Physician Job in Rainbow City, Alabama : AL
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Full Time Registered Nurse Care Manager
Full Time Registered Nurse Care Manager Job Description
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, including Gentiva, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
I believe in working for a company that cares as much as I do.
We offer a unique employment package that includes:
- Unprecedented opportunities for career growth.
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement.
- Innovative specialties with cutting-edge training and development.
- Flexible full-time, part-time and PRN positions.
I believe my work is my calling.
As a Home Health RN Care Manager, you will:
- Perform or delegate the initial and ongoing evaluation of patient needs within their scope of practice.
- Routinely complete Start of Care/Resumption of Care/Recertification/Discharge OASIS visits, Reassessment visits, and may occasionally need to provide routine evaluations based on individual patient needs and branch expectations.
- Oversee development/implementation of an outcome oriented care plan that conforms to the physician's plan of treatment.
- Ensure plan of care incorporates and guides appropriate teaching related to health maintenance, prevention and safety.
- Coordinate available resources to manage care plan and ensures stated outcomes are achieved.
- Be accountable for coordination of care to new clinicians assigned to the patient.
- Periodically reassess or delegate the reassessment of patient needs and revises care plan as necessary.
- Lead team of licensed clinicians who may include LPN, LVN, Home Health Aides, and Social Workers.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure an appropriate match between patient needs and the skills/abilities of the care team assigned to each case.
- Lead Care Team Conference of assigned team members with oversight by Manager Clinical Practice and collaborates with all team members in meeting the needs of patients and evaluating progress toward goals.
- Assure appropriate care of patient is met throughout the continuum of care including Start of Care, recertification and discharge.
- Proactively facilitate coordination of disciplines, services and community resources.
- Collaborate with MCP for nursing care needs.
- Routinely audit/review clinical team notes and plan of treatment to assure adherence to physician orders, and state and regulatory requirements.
- Review OASIS documentation for accuracy and completeness, and correct according to policy.
- Maintain current clinical knowledge through attendance at mandatory in-service programs and outside educational opportunities.
Rainbow City Medical Physician Job
Full Time Registered Nurse Care Manager Job RequirementsRequired Skills
- Licensed Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years clinical home care experience
- Minimum of one year experience in a clinical management role
- Current CPR certification
- Knowledge of state and federal home health agency regulations/Conditions of Participation and Compliance standards and regulations
- Knowledge of clinical policies and procedures and ability to implement
- OASIS certified or will be required to obtain OASIS certification within one year of hire
- Strong organization, communication and human relations skills
Keywords: ACLS, ANA, Acute care, Admissions Nurse, Admission Nurse, BLS, BSN, cardio nurse, cardio RN, cardio registered nurse, cardiac nurse, cardiac RN, cardiac registered nurse, case management, case manager, critical care, ER, Emergency Room, Healthcare, health care, Homecare, home care, home health, homehealth, hospital, ICU, intensive care unit, MSN, medical, medical care, med surg, med-surg, medicare, Nurse, Nurse Care Manager, Nurse Job, Nurse Jobs, oncology RN, oncology nurse, oncology registered nurse, palliative care nurse, ortho nurse, ortho RN, ortho registered nurse, palliative care RN, palliative care registered nurse, registered nurse, RN Job, RN Jobs, Registered Nurse Job, Registered Nurse Jobs, Nursing, Oasis, PRN, PDM, progressive care nurse, rehab RN, rehab registered nurse, rehab nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered Nurse Case Manager, RN, R.N., RN Case Manager, skilled visit, staff RN, staff nurse, staff registered nurse, step down unit, step-down unit, step down unit RN, tele, telemetry, telemetry nurse, telemetry RN, travel nurse, travel RN, travel registered nurse, visit nurse, Girling, Girling Home Health, Girling Hospice, AmHeart Hospice, Asian American Home Health, Asian American Hospice, Girling Healthcare, Harden Home Health, Harden Hospice, Healthfield, Iowa Hospice, Missouri Home Care of Rolla, Omega Hospice, The Home Option, Girling Community Care, Odyssey, Vista Care, VistaCare, Olsten Kimberley Quality Care ~MON~
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll free) 855-KND-AT-HOME