Medical Physician Job in Austin, Texas : TX
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Hospital Sales And Physician Relations
Hospital Sales And Physician Relations Job DescriptionHCA’s Strategic Physician and Provider Relations Team are responsible for business development and issue resolution with over 35,000 physicians and care providers. They consult with not only physicians but also the hospital executive administrative team and play a vital role in developing physician relationships within the respective hospital’s community. They are viewed as an extension of hospital leadership and success of this team is a strong foundation to a very successful HCA careerpath.
The Hospital Sales Generalist is responsible for developing and retaining referrals from market physicians for primary service lines. The right person for this role will be very familiar with hospital operations, language and roles, and will facilitate the retention of physician relationships, growth of new service line business and other hospital-specific sales responsibilities as an extension of hospital leadership.
Reports to: Hospital CEO and/or Vice President, Sales for the Market or Division
Supervises: No one
- In collaboration with the CEO, evaluate, analyze, and interpret market utilization data for market facilities' service lines, including market share data for primary facility service lines, ensuring that sales priorities are identified
- Evaluate, analyze, and interpret market demographics, including population, age, gender, race, and projected trends for both physicians and patient populations
- In collaboration with the CEO and/or Market/Division VP of Sales evaluate, analyze, and interpret current physician referral patterns and trends, in addition to financial margins, for market facilities' service lines, ensuring that sales resources are optimized
- In collaboration with facility clinical leaders, the CEO and/or Market/Division VP of Sales and appropriate Medical Staff leadership, develop sales and retention strategies for target markets and facility service lines
- Develop goals and timelines for closing new or enhanced physician referrals
- Present and gain support and commitment from CEO and Market leadership, Service Line Leaders, Facility Leaders, and Medical Staff, as needed, for the sales plan.
- Execute sales and retention strategies and plans; track activities using the Client Relationship Manager; report on activities and issues; successfully close new business in accordance with predetermined targets
- Complete face-to-face sales meetings with physicians and practice managers, ensuring that a thorough understanding is gained regarding the physicians' desires and needs
- Complete follow-up meetings with physicians, practice managers, and/or other providers as needed to close new or additional business, ensuring that internal and external obstacles to business growth and retention are identified and minimized or eliminated
- Prepare and present monthly sales reports, identifying trends, additional business opportunities, and obstacles to new business growth
- Continuously modify sales and retention strategies and plans to ensure optimal business outcomes and "win-win" results for physicians and company market providers
Austin Medical Physician Job
Hospital Sales And Physician Relations Job RequirementsEducation: Prefers a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in business, healthcare administration, or public health administration from an accredited college or university; Master's degree in Health Administration, Business, or Economics preferred
Experience: Requires a minimum of five (5) years of progressive healthcare sales experience in a multi-site healthcare organization.
- Ability to research, understand, and explain healthcare services' volume, utilization, and market data
- Ability to research, understand, and explain market demographics
- Ability to access, understand, and explain physician referral patterns
- Ability to access, understand, and explain facility financial reports
- Ability to design targeted sales strategies