Medical Physician Job in Miami Beach, Florida : FL
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Medical Assistant Pd
Medical Assistant Pd Job Description
MEDICAL ASSISTANT PD
As Mount Sinai continues to grow, so does our legacy of caring.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is proud to be South Florida's hospital of choice for great medicine. With more than 3,000 employees, 500 volunteers, 670 beds, 26 operating suites and more than 650 physicians and 950 nurses, Mount Sinai is South Florida's largest private independent not-for-profit teaching hospital.
It takes the contribution of many individuals to make Mount Sinai the world-class institution it is today. As a team, we have focused our efforts on assuring that our patients receive high quality medical care. We're looking for motivated professionals who seek the challenge and stimulation of working in an academic medical center with an international reputati
- Assists physician with during patient examinations, including but not limited to injections, suture removal, venipunctures, cast removals, biopsies, EKG's.
- Adept in the sterilization technique and able to demonstrate it when preparing trays for open wounds and preparing bandages.
- Greets and escorts patient safely from the waiting area to appropriate areas in the physician office and/or hospital, as required.
- Understands and executes physician's preferred treatment protocols when coordinating patient flow.
- Prepares and administers medication as instructed by the physician; this includes the administration of injections.
- Ensures exam rooms are appropriately stocked with supplies and equipment prior to physician seeing patients.
- Demonstrates appropriate medical knowledge and effectively communicate instructions to patients.
- Ability to communicate to patients any procedures to be performed and provide preparatory instructions and answer basic questions, as required.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand and react to the unique needs of the patients.
- Maintains current licensing and certification necessary to perform applicable job functions
- Possesses effective time management skills and assist other staff members when appropriate.
An excellent, team focused work environment with opportunity for professional growth
Competitive salary with bonus potential
Savings plan with company match
A variety of health, dental and vision plans
On-site child care, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
Miami Beach Medical Physician Job
Medical Assistant Pd Job Requirements1 year MA experience
Certified MA Certified Phlebotomist desired
BLS or equivalent
Very strong venipuncturist skills
High school diploma is rerquired.