Medical Physician Job in Dallas, Texas : TX
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Medical Assistant-Physician Office
Medical Assistant-Physician Office Job Description
JOB SUMMARY: WORKS UNDER THE GENERAL DIRECTION OF THE PHYSICIAN OR NURSING
PERSONNEL: REPORTS DIRECTLY TO THE OFFICE MANAGERS: IS ABLE TO PROVIDE HEALTH CARE TO INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES AS INSTRUCTED BY THE PHYSICIAN: PERFORMS ROUTINE CLINICAL PROCEDURES AS DIRECTED BY THE PHYSICIAN: PARTICIPATES IN PATIENT EDUCATION: ENTERS APPROPRIATE DOCUMENTATION INTO PATIENTS CHARTS: PERFORMS ALL OTHER DUTIES ASSIGNED WITHIN THE SCOPE TO THEIR LICENSURES.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (THIS LIST MAY NOT INCLUDE ALL LF THE DUTIES ASSIGNED.)
- Maintains strict patient confidentiality, and will use complete discretion when discussing patient information.
- Implement patient care under the guidance and direction of the all physicians, ma’s and/or. Office Manager(s).
- May screen phone calls during triage under the supervision of a physician. Will function as a patient screener only, and will not make medical decisions during the triage process. Any triage phone call or face-to-face triage situation requiring a medical decision will be immediately referred to a physician.
- May perform intramuscular, intradermal of subcutaneous injections. With complete documentation.
- Assists physicians and/or MA’s in providing nursing care to patients in accordance with clinic policies and procedures. Takes patient history and vitals.
- Performs general nursing duties as appropriate within the licensure and state guidelines. Conforms to OSHA Regulations and Precautions.
- Demonstrates an extensive working knowledge and practice of infection control procedures. Cleans and disinfects all instruments and maintain QA reports for the autoclave.
- Assist all MA’s with patient notification of test results as directed by the physicians.
- Assist all MA’s with messages and tasking to the appropriate receiver.
- Assist in Rx refills via Fax, E-Rx or phone calls and updating in the patient medication module.
- Responsible for unpacking and maintaining medical supplies and vaccines and keeping supply closet organized.
- Autoclaving weekly or biweekly depending on demand.
- On a monthly bases check for expired medication. Keeping appropriate documentation and disposal.
- Assist management with supply, medication and vaccine request.
- Checks and maintains temperature logs for vaccine refrigerator.
- Performs all nurse / injection only visits with appropriate documentation.
- Performs all X-rays and PFT.
- Assist all MA’s with patient over flow and work demands through out the day.
- Cover for any MA’s during an absences.
- Prepare FMLA forms and various documents that come in for physician review and signature. IE: Home health, prescription pre certs.
- Willingly participates in continuing education and other appropriate activities to maintain professional competence.
- Maintains and follows all office policies and procedures.
- Performs additional tasks, special projects and/or duties as assigned.
Dallas Medical Physician Job
Medical Assistant-Physician Office Job Requirements
Graduation from an accredited program for medical assistants.
National/Registered Medical Assistant Certification or obtained certification within 90 days of hire date.
Valid CPR certification
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
Two or more years of professional medical assisting in a practice setting preferred.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Requires full range of body motion including handling and lifting patients, manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination. Occasionally lifts and carries items weighing up to 100 pounds with assistance. Requires normal visual acuity and hearing. Extensive standing and walking; frequent exposure to potentially infectious agents, communicable diseases, toxic substances, medicinal preparations and other conditions common to a physician’s office; requires working under stressful conditions or working irregular hours.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Frequent exposure to communicable diseases, toxic substances, ionizing radiation, medicinal preparations and other conditions common to a clinic environment.