Medical Physician Job in Yuma, Arizona : AZ
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Per Diem Respiratory Therapist - 162049
Per Diem Respiratory Therapist - 162049 Job Description
- Responsible for routine patient follow-up contacts and equipment maintenance checks.
- Completes necessary paperwork including daily delivery logs, plans of care and treatment, and any other paperwork required by the company.
- Inspects and tests equipment to ensure proper operating condition both in the field and at the office.
- Provides and evaluates the effectiveness of respiratory care, coordinates respiratory services, and performs respiratory care services in accordance with the physician’s orders. Services include delivery, set-up, education, assessment, monitoring, treatment administration and care, as related to the individualized plan of care.
- Consults with referring physician regarding patient treatment, medical condition and home environment.
- Graduate of an AMA approved respiratory program is required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Credentials with the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) preferred, Certified Respiratory Technician (CRT) accepted. Must have current state professional license.
- A minimum of 1 year experience, or as required by law and regulation, in respiratory care is required.
- Experience with home medical equipment is highly desired.
- Current CPR certification and attainment of company direct patient care health requirements is required before interacting with patients
Yuma Medical Physician Job