Medical Physician Job in Washington, Dc : DC
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner – Emergency Medicine
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner – Emergency Medicine Job DescriptionThe George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates, the largest multi-specialty physician practice in the Washington, DC area, is hiring a Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner for the Department of Emergency Medicine.
Our Department of Emergency Medicine staffs three DC Metro area. Our mid-level providers play an integral role in multiple medical education programs.
Applicants with at least 1 year of emergency medicine experience are preferred, however new grads will be considered. The applicant should possess a solid emergency medicine knowledge base and excellent communication skills. Applicant must have or be able to obtain DC licensure, CDS / DEA numbers, and hospital credentials.
MFA offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. For more information and to apply, please visit our website at www.gwdocs.com EOE.
The NP /PA will be credentialed according to the medical staff regulations of the hospital in which they work. When working in the ED, they will be under the supervision of an appropriately credentialed ED attending physician. The attending physician will be expected to see all patients and countersign all records and orders generated by NP/PA’s
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
• Performs evaluation and problem identification of patients.
• Performs history and physical examination of patients.
• Order and interpret laboratory data and radiological tests.
• Monitor patient status and response to treatments.
• Adequately document findings in the ED medical record.
• Recommend appropriate therapeutic interventions.
• Interact with consultants as appropriate.
• Provide education and counseling for patients.
• Order appropriate therapeutic interventions.
• Supervise health science and medical students as appropriate.
• Perform procedures for which practitioner is credentialed as dictated by patient need.
• Interact with nursing and technologist staff.
• Participate in the educational programs of the Department.
• Participate in Departmental quality assurance, risk management, and compliance efforts.
Washington Medical Physician Job
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner – Emergency Medicine Job RequirementsQualifications:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Current licensure as nurse practitioner/ nurse or physician assistant in appropriate jurisdiction. NCCPA certification is necessary.
Some previous ED experience is recommended. Excellent communication skills required.