Medical Physician Job in Palos Park, Illinois : IL 60464
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Physician Assistant Job Description
Heart Care Centers of Illinois, a multi-site network of cardiovascular providers, currently has an opening for a Physician Assistant accountable for direct and indirect quality care for adult patients, according to the individualized needs of the patient.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Performs physician assistant initial assessment and care for cardiac patients.
- Implements an individualized plan of care, which reflects the standard of care for patients of any age.
- Assists in the cardiac testing procedures and any related treatment according to the procedures, policies and clinical protocols of HCCI.
- Accurately and concisely records patient care activities and information.
- Provides for the timely follow-up to HCCI patients regarding questions, issues, problems and concerns.
- Collaborates with Cardiologist and case management in facilitating the discharge of patient.
- Handles consultations, hospital pre rounds daily, and patient care plan.
- Assures confidentiality for all HCCI information and all patient information.
- Adheres to HIPPA regulations and guidelines.
- Performs all duties in a manner that promotes team concept and reflects the Heart Care Centers of Illinois mission and philosophy.
Palos Park Medical Physician Job
Physician Assistant Job Requirements
PA license in the state of Illinois
Requires BLS and ACLS certifications
Experience in cardiology preferred
Ability to prioritize work and manage time
Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with others.
Interpersonal verbal and nonverbal communication skills, ability to facilitate positive working relationships and effective customer relations with patients of all ages, HCCI employees and physicians.
Heart Care Centers of Illinois offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. If interested, please e-mail resume with salary requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Apply today!