Medical Physician Job in Columbus, Mississippi : MS
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Physician - Perm - Psychiatry Opportunity In Mississippi
Physician - Perm - Psychiatry Opportunity In Mississippi Job Description
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust
As HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, we focus on a healthcare facility’s most valuable resource for delivering exceptional patient experiences – its people. We believe healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced. It’s defined by the people for whom and by whom it is delivered.
Psychiatry Opportunity in Mississippi
Our client is actively recruiting for a psychiatrist. Visa sponsorship is available for J1, and H1b visa sponsorship.
Adult Inpatient & Outpatient Practice
- Outpatient and Inpatient at one Adult Behavioral Health facility in a new $10 million facility for adult inpatient and outpatient services which includes a 14-bed closed unit and two eight-bed open units for a total of 30 beds to serve patients on an inpatient basis. It is aesthetically pleasing and offers a modern setting for patients and employees.
- Call: Counselor takes disposition of patient then calls the on-call physician, 1:3 call with extender NP
- Salary You can expect to be in the Southeastern range or more. Base plus production, % of charges
- Stipend & Medical Student Loans: We can provide assistance with a monthly stipend as well as medical student loan assistance.
- 100+ Referring physicians; 150,000 Draw Area
- Great Benefits: 5 CME days $5,000; Paid vacation days, $8,000 moving expense
Behavioral Health Care offers the following services for adults:
- Inpatient and outpatient chemical dependency & psychiatric services
- Individuals, couples and family counseling;
- Group therapy
- Medication management
- Partial hospitalization
Our multidisciplinary team is comprised of board certified psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioner, a clinical psychologist, licensed clinical social workers, licensed professional counselors, a certified addiction counselor, activity coordinator, and psychiatric technicians.
Average inpatient adult census is around 20 -24.
The majority of patients carry some type of depressive disorder, with Bipolar Illness being our most frequently occurring diagnosis.
Schizophrenia represents about 20% of the inpatient population. The majority of patients are dually diagnosed, so while a substance use disorder is present in a majority of patients, it may not be the primary diagnosis.
At any given time, the number of true geriatric patients would probably be around three and most always dementia is involved. Inpatient consults for the acute care facility is an average of 1 a week. For your medicine patients, our team of Hospitalist assist with consultations in the Behavioral Health Facility. The facilities are connected therefore this is an easy task.
The facility is a 315-bed acute care facility located in east central Mississippi- staffing more than 85 medical and surgical physicians representing almost every specialty.
- Booming Economic Industrial area; over 5,000 new jobs added to the community in the last five years
- Charming Southeastern town with Southern architecture, good food, a friendly atmosphere
- Strong public and private schools
- Community located on river for water sports and fishing. Beautiful PGA golf courses within minutes
- SEC sporting events with minutes; Mississippi State University and University of Alabama
- Direct jet service by a major airline to Atlanta
Together with our healthcare facility partners, we ensure that healthcare professionals have the skills, tools and support needed to fulfill their mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences. This means taking a holistic, long-term view of your career options and taking as good a care of our people as our hospital partners take of their patients. When healthcare professionals are empowered with the right skills, tools and employment opportunity to fulfill their mission – something incredible happens. Patient satisfaction soars, employee collaboration takes hold and healthcare organizations deliver high quality, sustainable access to care.
If you are interested or know of any colleagues who may be interested, please contact me immediately at 1-800-377-0730 or email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Columbus Medical Physician Job