Medical Physician Job in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania : PA
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Physician Job Description
WES Health System is a health service organization that promotes the total wellness of its patients. Based in Philadelphia, it is currently Pennsylvania’s largest African American-managed behavioral health provider, impacting more than 30,000 patients. WES Health System affords accredited health care programs and services for adults, adolescents, and children. These programs include community-based behavioral health care and social services in outpatient settings in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Georgia and Illinois. We offer a competitive benefits package and are an EEO.
WES Health System has an exciting opportunity available for a Physician in our primary care clinic at our 1300 Lindley Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19141.
The Physician shall provide primary medical direction and coordination of professional medical care within the clinic.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Evaluates and treats the patients in accordance with WES’ medical model.
· Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for patients.
· Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of shift.
· Works with the SVP and Medical Director to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care, the Physician Association and WES.
· Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center.
· Meets with the SVP and Medical Director or designate to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
· Assists in scheduling and medical coverage.
· Participates in quality management processes.
· Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
· Serves as the collaborating physician to the nurse practitioner or PA.
Philadelphia Medical Physician Job
Physician Job Requirements
· Working knowledge of medical office administration and procedures.
· Basic computer skills and preferably experience with electronic health records.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Superior customer service and bed side manner" skills.
· Critical thinking, deductive reasoning and decision making skills.
· Ability to work in a team environment that is dedicated to patient care.
· Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university.
· Board Certification or Eligibility in a related field.
· PA state licensure required.
· Minimum of two years of experience in primary care, occupational medicine, urgent care or emergency medicine setting.
· Flexibility with hours required.
WES Health System and it subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer