Medical Physician Job in Rockville, Maryland : MD
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Physician Job Description
Charles E. Smith Life Communities (CESLC) seeks a full time physician join a team of seven other employed physicians providing a variety of services including but not limited to post-acute rehabilitation, long term care, and outpatient care to CESLC residents and the surrounding community. Qualified candidates will be eligible to receive a new hire sign-on bonus.
Located on a 34-acre campus in suburban Rockville, MD, our system provides a continuum of care encompassing long-term care at the Hebrew Home of Greater Washington, assisted living at Landow House, memory care assisted living at Cohen-Rosen house, independent living at Ring and Revitz House, and the Hirsh Health Center, an outpatient health clinic. With a rich history of over one hundred years of service to the community, we deliver quality services to over one thousand residents each day.
The primary purpose of your job position is to examine and treat patients at Charles E. Smith Life Communities in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing our facility and as may be directed by the Medical Director and to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times
- You will be responsible for providing hands-on, quality medical care for our post-acute rehabilitation patients.
- Opportunities include the ability to work with outstanding medical colleagues and a dynamic interdisciplinary team, as well as career development.
- Complete necessary documentation regarding medical care of residents assigned to you for care.
- Respond to questions or concerns by resident and patient family members in person, by phone or in writing as appropriate.
- Provide documentation as required for reimbursement by third party payors of medical services
- Communicate with Nursing staff regularly, even daily as needed regarding resident care.
- Communicate with the interdisciplinary team and other medical consultants to facilitate referrals and discuss patient care.
- Review and sign orders and other appropriate forms for Charles E. Smith Life Communities residents as required.
Charles E. Smith Life Communities offers a competitive compensation which includes a new employee sign-on bonus with potential productivity bonus and a comprehensive benefit package including malpractice coverage and tail coverage.
Please send your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to:
Christopher Stamps, Human Resources, Charles E. Smith Life Communities, 6121 Montrose Road, Rockville, Maryland 20852. Fax: 301-770-8511, E-mail: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Rockville Medical Physician Job
Physician Job Requirements
Qualified candidates will possess:
A Board Certification/Eligibility in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Specialization in Geriatrics a plus. Candidates should possess or plan to obtain licensure in the state of Maryland.