Medical Physician Job in Jacksonville, Alabama : AL 36265
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Restorative / Infection Control Nurse
Restorative / Infection Control Nurse Job Description
We are not the hustle and bustle of a hospital. We care for our residents in a comfortable, home-like environment that fosters meaningful and fulfilling relationships with our residents.
We offer state-of-the art physical, speech, and occupational rehabilitation allowing continual enhancement and sharpening of your nursing skills within both acute and rehabilitation services.
Our facility provides a professional nursing with multi-generational and experienced nurses working collaboratively all with a common goal of caring for each resident just like they're a member of our family - join us in providing that care!
See how providing this special care makes a difference in your life!
We are in search of Restorative / Infection Control Nurse
1. Confer with the Director of Nursing Services and/or licensed nursing personnel regarding restorative care of residents in the facility.
2. Participates in MDS/RAI process and care planning of restorative care
needs based on policies and procedures.
requests for therapy/evaluation. Must
respond to requests from the resident, physician or nursing staff. Be liaison
between therapy and nursing department.
the resident and his/her records or charts, and discriminate between normal and
abnormal findings in order to recognize when to refer the resident to a
physician for evaluation, supervision or directions.
5. Implement and maintain established policies and procedures relative to restorative care. Must interpret the policy and procedures to the physician, resident and family members.
6. Assist in implementing Infection Control/OSHA policies and procedures.
7. Ensures weights are
obtained per policy and attends weekly weight meetings, giving recommendations
Jacksonville Medical Physician Job
Restorative / Infection Control Nurse Job Requirements
be Licensed Nurse in good standing and meet all applicable Federal and
- Must demonstrate basic nursing skills and knowledge necessary to care for the elderly and disabled
- Must demonstrate leadership and supervisory skills
- Must have patience, tact, enthusiasm and positive attitude towards the elderly and disabled
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such.
- Capable of performing basic computer skills required for electronic documentation.
- Must be capable of regular attendance
be at least 18 years of age
We offer the following benefits for you and your family:
- Competitive Wages
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Vacation
To become a part of a team of caring professionals, submit your confidential resume
"Our Family Caring For Yours"