Medical Physician Job in Yuma, Arizona : AZ
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
School Occupational Therapist
School Occupational Therapist Job DescriptionOverview
We are looking for a school-based occupational therapist to join our team part time in the Yuma, AZ area. All students are in 1 school, so no travel will be required. This school is brand new! This is a very exciting opportunity for an occupational therapist to build a program! You will have great support from the Program Director, and other OTs in the area. You will also have the unmatched support and mentorship from Clinical Directors at HealthPRO.
At HealthPro Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you're looking for a career and straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations, maybe it's time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of this School Based Occupational Therapist position is providing diagnostic assessment and therapeutic treatment of pediatric patients/students in a school setting with the goal of helping them reach their maximum performance potential within an educational model of practice.Responsibilities
- Conduct Screenings and Assessments
- Deliver Treatment Services
- Maintain Effective Communication, Collaborate with Multiple disciplines to determine best care
- Provide documentation in accordance with company guidelines: Ensure that progress is properly represented in documentation
- Exhibit Professionalism at all times
- Adheres to all policies of company, including job descriptions, certifications requirements, mission statement, HIPAA, confidentiality standards and patient rights.
- Ability to work in a team-like atmosphere, collaborating with an interdisciplinary team of therapists, teaching staff, physicians, social workers and students family members
Yuma Medical Physician Job
School Occupational Therapist Job Requirements
- MS/OTD in Occupational Therapy or BS with equivalent work experience.
- Successful completion of State Certification Examination for Occupational Therapy.
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
- Must hold a current license in the state of practice