Medical Physician Job in Miami, Florida : FL
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Physician Recruiter
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Physician Recruiter Job Description
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Physician Recruiter, recruits qualified physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Medical Directors and develops strategic and comprehensive recruitment plans in accordance with the needs and goals of the organization. Partners with operations to ensure that all recruitment activities are aligned with Company goals and objectives. Review and screen all candidates to ensure quality and cultural fit/alignment
- Partners with Regional Medical Director and Operations to develop comprehensive job descriptions, posting and create unique sourcing strategy for each opening.
- Manage candidate database and pipeline to maintain proactive and timely communication with all business partners and candidates.
- Create and communicate recruiting dashboard to track open positions, interview process, offers and yield
- Keep up-to-date on our industry and physician recruiting
- Build our employment brand by attending job fairs and conferences and partnering with association publications opportunities to further Vitas’s presence in the market
- Organizes, directs and coordinates all aspects of candidate interview experience Including but not limited to:
- Travel & hotel reservations
- Program tours
- Interviews with internal physicians
- Processing related expenses
- Escorting candidates as needed
- Offer and negotiation process
- Coordinates and gathers feedback from interviewers and candidates to determine right fit
- Conducts professional references
- Provides recommendations for hire and SME guidance to hiring manager
- Researches and advises hiring team on effective skill-based and behavioral assessment tools
- Assist in evaluating full-cycle physician recruiting process, offering suggestions for process improvements and enhancements
- Assist in developing key tracking metrics and support tools for physician recruitment
- Coordinates initial aspects of the physician onboarding process including but not limited to
- Notification to all internal stakeholders of new Provider onboarding
- Collects initial onboarding information that is used for People Services and Credentialing processes
- Ensures smooth transition of candidates to onboarding
- Checks references and credentials before extending formal offer or invitation to visit.
- Coordinates interview schedules and information-gathering trips. Acts as the initial facilitator after a Physician, Nurse Practitioner or Medical Director relocates to the community and coordinates relocation activities with the General Manager.
- Directs new hires in coordinating with the credentialing department.
- Assist with on-boarding.
- When possible, coordinates with other organization departments regarding common recruitment activities (printed materials, spouse job placement, and other activities).
- Selects, coordinates, and manages retained or contingency recruitment agencies.
- Collaborates with HR team to assist in the accomplishment of all HR strategic objectives.
- Demonstrates current knowledge of and ensures compliance with employment laws and regulations (including Affirmative Action requirements) in all recruitment and hiring activities. Provides diversity recruitment strategies.
- Must have knowledge of the medical community and be familiar with marketing/public relations techniques, especially sales. Must also be familiar with the hospital/group practice and the many services it provides.
- Checks certification and licensure, education and other appropriate background and qualifying data as requested by programs/departments.
- Manage all outside agency searches, ensures that all searches are approved and appropriate corporate contracts are signed.
- Meet or exceed customer service satisfaction as indicated in an annual survey.
- Performs related duties as required. This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program
- Five to seven years experience in physician recruiting is preferred.
- Maintains an understanding and anticipates current market trends, and their effects on talent acquisition and retention.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing; negotiation skills
- Flexibility in varying situations; ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision; ability to organize and prioritize duties; ability to work well with other staff; willingness to telephone and meet with individuals in the early morning and evenings as needed to enhance recruitment efforts; willingness to travel as required to visit physicians.
- May provide direction to lower level Recruiters.
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
- Knowledge of software packages such as Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, internet access, and the ability to navigate within an automated systems such as Peoplesoft.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field is required.
Certification & Licensure:
Certification in Human
Resources preferred (PHR) preferred.
Special Instructions to Candidates EOE/AA
Miami Medical Physician Job