Medical Physician Job in Middleburg Heights, Ohio : OH 44130
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Service Coordinator Job Description
At Grace Hospice, our mission is for each employee to treat every patient as their own treasured loved one, providing care that affords a quality of life that outweighs quantity of days, and supports caregivers as their hearts find healing.
Our program ensures that our patients will spend the final days of their journey in comfort and with dignity. If you are caring, compassionate and have a true desire to help others, becoming a member of the Grace Hospice team may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Some of the benefits and advantages of working with Grace Hospice Include:
- Grace Hospice is CHAP accredited and we are Members of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization.
- We invest in our employees’ career development and growth.
- Comprehensive orientation programs for new hires
- Leadership Academy meetings held off-site regularly for continuous development of our site leadership team members (Office Manager, CS, DCS, and Administrator).
- We offer FREE Unlimited CEU’s for our Nurses and Social workers; additional education courses are available to all disciplines!
- Grace offer advancement opportunities.
- Grace Hospice has 27 locations across the U.S. and we are growing. This growth creates additional advancement opportunities for strong performers.
- We provide an innovative healthcare environment offering a clinical ladder.
- Grace is founded firmly on five pillars of excellence: People, Service, Quality, Finance, and Growth.
- Our environment offers collaboration and provides tools and programs to enhance our team’s ability to provide excellent care.
- Our point-of-care system is state of the art: HomeCare HomeBase.
- Employees have access to referring physicians and other professional resources on a daily basis.
- Inter-disciplinary Team conferences are held regularly to discuss and optimize patient care.
- Our ‘Meaningful Memories’ program is in development to provide exceptional patient experiences.
The Service Coordinator indirectly participates in the provision of high quality patient care for hospice clients. She/he is responsible for all duties relating to the electronic medical record of the hospice business, uploading non-electronic documents, ensuring schedules are assigned and completed according to physician orders, and serving as a point of contact in the office for clinicians.
• Primarily works in an office environment and answers phones according to agency policy.
• Indirectly supports patient care by completing scheduling for clinicians and making adjustments to schedules in electronic medical record per physician orders, working alongside Clinical Manager.
• Maintains open lines of communication with all members of the healthcare team.
• Maintain all electronic medical records, and uploads non-electronic documents. Assist with record audits.
• Serves as device expert in the office for electronic medical record.
• Send and track information for physician orders and physician signatures as well as send additional documents to physicians and facilities to assist with coordination of care.
• Notifies Office Manager and Clinical Manager of any missing or incomplete documentation in the patient record.
• Assists with Interdisciplinary Group (IDG) Meeting preparation ensuring complete documentation.
• Maintains logs, rosters, as required.
• Utilizes and distributes electronic medical record reports to assure compliance as assigned.
• Follows agency policies and procedures.
• Performs these and all other duties as assigned.
• Previous experience in administrative office work (2 years preferred).
• Previous experience in electronic medical records preferable.
• Advanced computer skills including (but not limited to) use of Word, Excel, report software, and Outlook.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and organizational skills.
• A GED or high school education.
Middleburg Heights Medical Physician Job