Medical Physician Job in Pennington, New Jersey : NJ 08534
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Medical Review Safety Physician
Medical Review Safety Physician Job Description
PENNINGTON / HOPEWELL, NJ
The Medical Review Safety Physician provides high quality medical review of ICSRs including adverse event and suspect product selection, determination of seriousness, labeling and causality assessment, requesting additional information, and providing a Company medical evaluation comment. The Medical Review Safety Physician reviews daily line listing reports for quality monitoring purposes; identifies errors & inconsistencies, and initiate case correction.
- Compliance: Ensures complete and timely reporting of ICSRs to regulatory authorities globally.
- Demonstrates ability to apply Client operating philosophy and operate within company policies and procedures and appropriate regulations.
- Collaboration: Partner with GPVE personnel from other functions (AE processors, safety scientists and safety assessment physicians) in evaluating the safety profile of Client compounds.
- Development/Processes: Deals with safety-related issues using critical medical and regulatory analytical strategies to develop optimal solutions.
- Is an active, high energy proponent of the company's commitment to public health.
- Influences and impacts others through clear reasoned argument, helps to drive consensus of opinion, and catalyzes action to meet critical regulatory objectives.
- Represents GPVE within areas of responsibility and competence and experience.
- Ensures that the above tasks are performed in the most efficient manner possible commensurate with quality, accuracy, and safety in accordance with company cost effectiveness goals.
- MD or Equivalent. Board certification and medical specialty preferred.
- Responsibility and minimum number of years Minimum 2-4 years in clinical practice or relevant setting.
- Minimum 1-3 years in pharmaceutical industry (pharmacovigilance preferred).
- Knowledge, skills, abilities, other Knowledgeable and skilled in medicine and pharmaceutical product safety.
- Experience applying medical knowledge to the interpretation of individual case review.
- Experience with reporting of individual adverse events.
- Experience working in a team environment, including supporting other team members when necessary; promote collegiality and teamwork among peers.
- Ability to think clearly and decisively and present independent, reasoned solutions to identified safety issues, helps to drive consensus of opinion, and catalyzes action to meet critical regulatory objectives.
- Demonstrated creative problem solving skills that enact change and drive continuous improvement.
- Excellent oral, and written English skills; excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility, open mindedness and adaptability in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to build and manage inter-relationships by motivating and inspiring others.
- Ability to operate with minimal direction.
- Experience in Argus safety database is preferred.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Karen: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #17-01478
Pennington Medical Physician Job