Medical Physician Job in Huntsville, Alabama : AL
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Nurse Coordinator- Full Time
Nurse Coordinator- Full Time Job Description
Recruiter: Courtney Davila
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of our youth?
Do you want a supportive work environment?
Do you want to be part of leading a youth and young adults to personal victory and success?
If you answered “yes' then Sequel Youth and Family Services may have the perfect job for you!!!!
Sequel Youth and Family Services of Owens Cross Roads, is an intensive residential treatment facility providing an array of gender specific, evidenced based and trauma informed services for female adolescents, ages 12-18, with serious and/or chronic emotional and/or behavioral management problems that interfere with the child’s ability to function in the family, school and/or community setting outside of a residential environment.
Under the direction of the Administrator, the Nurse Coordinator will monitor resident status in order to ensure continuity of student care and to evaluate and/or initiate appropriate action such as treatment and/or referral. Responsible for monitoring, reporting, charting and providing required reports for Improvement of Organizational Performance. Acts as Infection Control Coordinator. This position requires experience in administering TB skin tests and blood draws.
Opening available for one full time Nurse Coordinator. The days worked will rotate each week and are subject to change based on the needs of the program.
- Schedule student’s medical appointments.
- Review consult forms and refer to consulting physician for further care.
- Order medications.
- End of month doctors’ orders (MAR).
- Organize shift report, present in shift change.
- Attends meetings such as in-service, student care meetings, nursing meetings, and staff meetings as directed by Supervisor and uses own initiative.
- Monitor students using student record and contact sheets; Doctor’s orders and instructions; nursing policies and facility directive, in order to ensure continuity of student care and to initiate appropriate action.
- Provides emergency life support to students and staff in life threatening situations using basic life support measures.
- Administers prescribed student medication using standard nursing procedures and following Doctor’s orders via oral and written instructions. Administration of medication is properly documented in accordance with program policy and procedure manual.
- Document on program forms as necessary in a neat and legible manner using only black ink. Forms should be completed and routed as noted in program directives and contain appropriate information.
- Gathers and exchanges information with Doctor and other disciplines in an accurate, prompt, and concise manner.
- Examines students thoroughly and in accordance with standard nursing procedures using stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, tongue blades, penlights, thermometer; reviews tests, lab results, past health findings and health records in order to establish physical status of student. Documents completed assessment/screening immediately in student’s record.
- Transcribes physical orders using Doctor Order Sheet in order to make available information from the physician to other pertinent staff. Transcription of orders should be accurate using approved abbreviations. Transcriptions are completed on same day of order and in accordance with program directives.
- Serves on the designated committees as assigned by Clinical Director.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and hold a current Practical Nurse License issued by the State of Alabama Board of Nursing.
- One to three years nursing experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Psychiatric nursing experience with youth preferred.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid Alabama Driver’s License
Huntsville Medical Physician Job