Medical Physician Job in Antioch, California : CA
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Job Description
Grow into your full career potential at BAART Programs!
BAART Programs is a multi-service organization, and brand of BayMark Health Services, providing opioid addiction treatment and rehabilitation for patients across the country. Offering treatment for addiction to prescription medications and other opioids remains the focus of BAART Programs’ 23 clinics. In combining evidence-based, medication assisted treatment with counseling and behavioral services, BAART offers the most successful option for many patients. In addition, BAART provides integrated primary medical care and mental health services in many of their locations.
We are currently seeking a regular Part-Time Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant for our Antioch, CA Clinic.
- Provides medical services including taking a history and physical examination for both the primary care program and the narcotic replacement therapy program, and performs appropriate follow-up on patients' medical issues as indicated.
- May write drug orders or written transmittal orders and call for refills under the supervision of the Medical Director. (May also dispense narcotic treatment therapies as needed in place of dispensing nurses).
- Educates patients regarding how to take prescribed medication and possible side effects.
- Provides health counseling services under the supervision of the MD and follows the progress of patients. Makes appropriate records of findings during examinations and submits charts to MD for signature.
Our mission is to provide comprehensive medication assisted treatment for opioid use disorder and other health care services to foster wellness, longevity and socially responsible behavior for the patients we serve.
We will be the national leader in medication assisted treatment for opioid use disorder by creating Centers of Excellence for addiction treatment, and integrated primary health care with unparalleled quality of care.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.
Antioch Medical Physician Job
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Job Requirements
- Must be a Licensed Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant In good standing with the State of California.
- Must be able to interact compassionately with a diverse population
- Drug rehabilitation training/knowledge is helpful
- Previous substance abuse treatment and/or primary care experience strongly preferred