Medical Physician Job in Bozeman, Montana : MT
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
On-Call Registered Nurse-Prn
On-Call Registered Nurse-Prn Job Description
Current Compassus Colleagues: Please apply via Workday.
At Compassus, our mission is to provide hospice care to terminally ill patients and their families with Compassion, Integrity, and Excellence. The Colleagues of Compassus are committed to keeping The Hospice Promise by delivering the highest quality of care, serving the needs of patients and families and spreading the stories of hospice to those whom they come into contact. Our goal is to provide the greatest possible comfort and care for those who experience one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
Compassus also provides palliative care to improve quality of life for patients and families who may also be seeking aggressive treatment for their serious illness. Compassus palliative care services can offer relief from symptoms and pain and a care plan based on your values and needs.
The On-Call Registered Nurse is responsible for modeling the 3 Company values of Compassion, Integrity, and Excellence, and for promoting the Hospice Compassus philosophy, using the 6 Pillars of success as the foundation. S/he is responsible for upholding the Code of Ethical Conduct and for promoting positive working relationships within the Program, between the Program and other Company departments, and between the Program and all external stakeholders. The On-Call Registered Nurse functions as an IDT member to provide routine and emergency assessment, (including admissions responsibilities), educational, and evaluative services to meet the needs of patients and their families. S/he helps the patient and family maintain their maximum level of comfort and coping. S/he flexes schedule to meet agency-staffing needs and provides after hours emergency support to the patient and family. S/he is responsible for applying the rules and regulations of state and federal regulatory agencies and other certified agencies.
Regulatory Compliance Pillar of Success
- Complies with all federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations to which the Company is subject.
- Understands and adheres to all Company policies and procedures.
- Protects the confidentiality of all patient, Colleague, and Company information.
- Cooperates with internal and external surveys, audits and investigations, providing truthful and accurate information.
Colleagues and Culture Pillar of Success
- Contributes to a positive and professional work environment through personal choice of actions, according to the Hospice Compassus Code of Ethical Conduct.
- Participates in regular, direct, and effective communications with Colleagues and Leaders, promoting team building, problem solving, and peer support.
Quality Pillar of Success
- Exhibits compassion, dignity, and respect to our patients and families in all circumstances.
- Works consistently to do things right the first time, in accordance with our core value of Excellence.
- Makes efficient and effective use of resources to complete assignments.
- Demonstrates personal responsibility for professional development and training.
Service Pillar of Success
- Exemplifies the Hospice Compassus Service Commitment in all actions.
- Demonstrates willingness and ability to adjust to change rapidly and is flexible in a variety of situations.
- Is open, receptive, approachable, and quick to respond to direction and assignments.
Growth Pillar of Success
- Demonstrates initiative and a “Level 5” Commitment to achieving Company growth and results to ensure long-term viability.
- Represents the Company positively and professionally within the community.
Financial Responsibility Pillar of Success
- Conducts business effectively and in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Applies the most cost-effective approach to every situation.
- Practices good stewardship with regard to Company time, money, and physical resources.
- Performs routine and emergency assessments.
- Completes routine and emergency assessments on each patient as indicated by departmental policy.
- Provides clinical and psycho-social services as indicated by plan of care through case management.
- Records observations, treatments, and other pertinent information.
- Communicates with IDT, Medical Director and Attending Physician as directed regarding measures to alleviate symptoms, and monitors response to measures implemented.
- Provides physical and emotional interventive care to support the patient and family in period of crisis through case management with the psycho-social team.
- Prevents unwarranted hospitalizations by meeting patient and family needs in the home and being proactive and reactive during crisis situations.
- Case Management of routine and emergency patient care.
- Collaborates with IDT to meet needs of patient for clinical and psycho-social interventions.
- Collaborates with IDT to coordinate hospice care for the patient and family to ensure appropriateness, continuity, and quality of care.
- Updates the POC for IDT
- Communicates and documents changes in the plan of care to the RNCM or DCS.
- Assists in identifying the need for intervention of other IDT members.
- Effectively communicates patient/family needs to IDT.
- Educates patient/caregiver regarding:
- Care of patient.
- Disease process.
- Dying Process
- Symptom control.
- Wound care.
- Maintains appropriate communication.
- Keeps physician and Medical Director informed of patient needs and condition.
- Ensures documentation at bedside.
- Notifies other IDT members of physician concerns and suggestions.
- Submits appropriate documentation and paper work to contracted facilities at completion of visit.
- Completes and submits IDT Narratives, time logs, and all required documentation by 10 a.m. of the following day.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty to a high level of achievement. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals, and percentages.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently. Strong written and verbal communications. Ability to document as required by regulations.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to successfully write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Leaders, Colleagues, patients and family members, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, understand and collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in a variety of forms and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to travel.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information, such as patient and Company files.
Education and/or Experience
Registered Nurse with a current nursing license.
- Louisiana: Two years full time experience as a Registered Nurse or two years clinical experience in hospice care.
Understanding and acceptance of hospice philosophy. Must be of high integrity including maintenance of confidential information including all patient records. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively to patients and families, physicians and before groups. Ability to communicate effectively on the telephone.
Certifications, Licenses and Registrations
Registered Nurse licensed in the state of employment. A valid driver's license and auto liability insurance.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a colleague to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the colleague is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The colleague is frequently required to walk. The colleague is occasionally required to stand. The colleague must frequently lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a colleague encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the colleague is frequently exposed to infectious diseases. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. Circumstances can be unpredictable in patients’ or families' home.
Join our Talent Network at the link below to stay up to date on our current openings.
Bozeman Medical Physician Job