Medical Physician Job in Washington, Dc : DC
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Physician Assistant - Internal Medicine
Physician Assistant - Internal Medicine Job DescriptionPosition Summary
To perform, under the responsibility and supervision of a physician, clinical patient care service defined as: date gathering, diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, management of stable and chronic illness; and counseling.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Obtains complete medical and psychosocial histories; performs a complete physical examination.
2. Orders and or performs relevant laboratory tests determines medication and other necessary treatments.
3. Performs medical and health care procedures as directed or ordered through the record, and co-signed by the responsible physician.
4. Assumes the management of patients with acute or chronic stabilized illness under the supervision of physician.
5. Provides appropriate health education on nutrition and diet, hypertension diabetes and gynecology problems.
6. Performs uncomplicated prenatal and postnatal care; provides counseling on family planning and abortion.
7. Coordinates continuing patient care between emergency room, between emergency room, specialty clinics, HMO and patient’s home.
8. Instructs students appropriate to skill level as determined by physician supervisor.
9. Performs uncomplicated prenatal and post-natal care, minor illness management and stabilized chronic care.
10. Coordinates and monitors a health maintenance program for patients.
11. Counsels patients in family planning and general health education.
12. Performs emergency triage of patients.
13. Initiates the referral of patients to other departments and agencies.
Washington Medical Physician Job
Physician Assistant - Internal Medicine Job RequirementsQualifications
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education Must fulfill the criteria for licensure and certification as a nurse practitioner or physicians assistant in the District of Columbia.
Experience At least two year exp.
Competencies Must be able to communicate providing verbal feedback in a professional manner. Must be able to follow and understand instructions, and react favorably in all work situations. Must be mentally adaptable and flexible in dealing with a variety of people.