Medical Physician Job in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania : PA 19141
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner - Cardiac Catheterization Lab
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner - Cardiac Catheterization Lab Job Description
Einstein Healthcare Network is a private, not for profit organization with several major facilities and many outpatient centers. Our primary mission is to provide compassionate, high quality healthcare to the greater Philadelphia region. Einstein Healthcare Network promotes wellness. Research has shown that smoking is dangerous to the health of smokers and to others. Einstein campuses are Tobacco and Smoke Free.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing direct patient care to the cardiovascular patient population, inpatient and outpatient. This includes the acts of medical diagnosis and prescription of medical, therapeutic and corrective measures
- Assisting with pre-catheterization HPIs/PEs and handling post catheterization complications
- Reporting to and is responsible to the supervising physician, Administrator of Cardiology, Chief Physician Assistant, and ultimately, to the Chief of the Division of Cardiology
- May also participate in clinical protocols and other research activity
- Additionally, the PA/NP may be expected to drive to outpatient sites as needed (as directed by the supervising physician and/or administrator)
- This position requires providing service to the following age population(s): young adult through frail elderly in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served
Philadelphia Medical Physician Job
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner - Cardiac Catheterization Lab Job RequirementsIf you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately:
- Successfully completed an accredited physician assistant or nurse practitioner program required
- Maintain a current, unrestricted license to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and be currently certified and maintain certification as a Physician Assistant (PA-C) or Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner (CRNP) required
- Training and experience commensurate with the expectations of the Chairman of the Department of Cardiology required
- NP must have Adult - Gerontology Acute Care certification
- Clinical experience with cardiovascular disease preferred
- Maintain certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support required
- Will consider candidates with clinical experience in internal medicine and new graduates if good fit and highly motivated
- Employment is contingent upon being granted adjunct professional clinical privileges by the AEMC Board of Trustees
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to walk, sit and stand for long periods of time. Frequently lifts, pulls and pushes on many various weights (patients and equipment). Requires manual dexterity for operating equipment and supplies
- Visual Requirements: Must be able to see charts, read numbers from a distance and read small print and have visual dexterity to work with computers
- Hearing Requirements: Must be able to complete assessments using a stethoscope, hear on the phone and hear general conversation
- Working Conditions: In-Patient/Out-Patient; clinical environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.