Medical Physician Job in Fresno, California : CA
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Physician Assistant Or Nurse Practitioner
Physician Assistant Or Nurse Practitioner Job Description
CareOnSite, a California corporation providing occupational medical services statewide for over 35 years, has an excellent opportunity at its Fresno location.
The ideal candidate is energetic, friendly, organized and can effectively multi task, with 2 years or more experience in general medicine, occupational health, or emergency room nursing.
- Performs therapeutic and minor surgical procedures, such as injections, immunizations, suturing, SubQ foreign body removal, simple foreign body removal of the eye/cornea, and burn care;
- Instructs and counsels patients regarding compliance with prescribed therapeutic treatments and health maintenance to ensure best possible outcomes;
- Obtains and reviews patient histories, performs physical exams and record physical findings in patient's electronic chart to develop comprehensive medical status, diagnosis and clinical treatment plans;
- Orders and interprets diagnostic tests, i.e., x-rays, electrocardiogram, and laboratory tests;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Fresno Medical Physician Job
Physician Assistant Or Nurse Practitioner Job Requirements
- Current CA PA licensed or CA NP Licensed
- Current DEA license;
- Current BCLS (CPR/AED) or ACLS certification;