Medical Physician Job in Torrance, California : CA
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Physician Assistant-Pa Immediate Hire
Physician Assistant-Pa Immediate Hire Job Description
Well established and industry respected ENT Practice with 3 providers
Salary range 100k-110K
Generous benefits and Profit Sharing
One to two years experience, ENT, Pulmonary or Allergy preferred but will train right person
The ideal candidate will have high energy and a passion for helping patients improve their quality of life. This position will provide the opportunity to manage your own patient panel, establish and nurture relationships with these patients with a focus on continuity of care.
The position is full-time, no weekends or evenings. We offer an excellent benefits package and competitive salary.
The Physician Assistant provides direct diagnostic, therapeutic, and preventive health care services under the supervision of a physician:
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to assist Physician in diagnosing and treating patient medical problems
- Take patient histories, conduct physical examinations, and record the data in the patient’s record
- Write progress notes and narrative discharge summaries; prepare patient workups and summaries noting pertinent positive and negative findings.
- Provide counseling and education of patients and their families/caregivers concerning preventative and maintenance of health, treatment options and resources.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Torrance Medical Physician Job
Physician Assistant-Pa Immediate Hire Job Requirements
Position requires graduation from a Physician Assistant program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA) or its predecessor agencies. Must be licensed in the state of California, and be certified as a Physician Assistant by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants