Medical Physician Job in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania : PA
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Physician Assistant Job Description
WES Health System is a health service organization that promotes the total wellness of its patients. Based in Philadelphia, it is currently Pennsylvania’s largest African American-managed behavioral health provider, impacting more than 30,000 patients. WES Health System affords accredited health care programs and services for adults, adolescents, and children. These programs include community-based behavioral health care and social services in outpatient settings in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Georgia and Illinois. We offer a competitive benefits package and are an EEO.
WES Health System has an exciting opportunity available for a Physician Assistant in our clinic at 1300 W. Lindley Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19141.
The Physician Assistant is subject to the medical protocols established by WES and the Physician in cooperation with other physicians assigned to the clinic. The Nurse Practitioner shall provide primary medical coordination of professional medical care.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Examines patient, compiles patient medical data and results of examination.
· Administers or orders diagnostic tests, such as x-ray, electrocardiogram, and laboratory tests.
· Compiles patient medical data, including health history and results of physical examination.
· Interprets diagnostic test results for deviations from normal.
· Performs therapeutic procedures, such as injections, immunizations, suturing and wound care, and managing infection.
· Instructs and counsels patients regarding compliance with prescribed therapeutic regimens and health maintenance.
· Develops and implements patient management plans, records progress notes, and assists in provision of continuity of care.
· Assists in the development, implementation and revision of policies affecting medical practice judgment and quality of occupational health care.
· Assists in the development and presentation of education and instructional programs.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Philadelphia Medical Physician Job
Physician Assistant Job Requirements
DEMONSTRATED JOB-RELATED SKILLS/COMPETENCIES:
· Customer and personal service knowledge including needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Good judgment and decision making skills.
· Speaking to effectively convey information to supervisors, peers, or customers.
· Monitoring of self, other individuals to take corrective action.
· Graduate of an accredited PA program.
· Pennsylvania state licensure required.
· Previous clinical experience in a primary care clinic, urgent care clinic and/or occupational medicine clinic.
· Flexibility with hours required.
· Prior relationship with a collaborating physician highly preferred.
PLEASE, ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES NEED APPLY.
WES Health System and it subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer