Medical Physician Job in Lafayette, Louisiana : LA 70503
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Physician Practice Manager 1 / Lgmd Family Med-St. Martin, Henderson & Parks / Ft / Days
Physician Practice Manager 1 / Lgmd Family Med-St. Martin, Henderson & Parks / Ft / Days Job Description
The Physician Practice Manager I is to plan, organize, direct, and control the operational and administrative
activities of an LGMD owned medical practice(s) or UHC Clinic(s) single specialty to insure effective and
efficient operation; direction of all clerical, clinic, and medical staff; establishment and ongoing evaluation of
operational policies and procedures, satisfaction assurance, business development and financial management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Conducts and/or approves requests for new hires, wage changes, performance evaluation, disciplinary action
and leave of absence.
2. Performs financial analyses for the clinic/practice/location assigned to.
3. Monitors time-keeping and reporting of personnel. Completes payroll timesheets in KRONOS.
4. Insures that work activities and processes are efficiently constructed and monitored.
5. Conducts staff meetings.
6. Motivates and trains assigned staff to interact with patients and clients in a professional, friendly and
7. Approves all invoices and evaluates cost savings measures for all expenses.
8. Completes capital and operational budgets.
9. Develops action plans to insure budget goals are met.
10. Insures customer satisfaction issues are identified through satisfaction surveys and addressed timely and
11. Conducts department meetings and attends all managers’ meetings.
12. Responsible for policies and procedures on all processes/protocols.
13. Assumes other duties as assigned.
14. Develops and monitors compliance with completion of departmental quality control procedures.
15. Insures compliance with Medicare and HCFA regulatory requirements.
16. Insures Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act is adhered.
17. Establishes and maintains effective cash management procedures.
18. Monitors supply utilization per established inventory guidelines, vendor invoices for compliance with
agreed upon pricing.
19. Insures efficient patient flow through “time studies.”
20. Creates policies and procedures to comply with the organization and governmental standards.
21. Monitors and makes recommendations on effectiveness of reference lab services (test reliability, reference
ranges, courier services and reporting).
22. Monitors payers’ contract/fee schedules to ensure accurate reimbursement is received and contract language
is being followed.
23. Ensures accurate CPT and ICD-9 coding.
24. Establishes and directs continuous quality improvement to continually evaluate and improve upon all
aspects of system utilization and billing operations.
Lafayette Medical Physician Job
Physician Practice Manager 1 / Lgmd Family Med-St. Martin, Henderson & Parks / Ft / Days Job Requirements
1. Bachelor’s degree in a health related field OR a minimum of 5 years management experience in the
operation of physician practices/clinics required OR LPN.
2. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with physicians, patients and other medical professionals.
3. Must possess communication skills necessary to interface with physicians, employees, patients, and general
public in a tactful, confidential and diplomatic manner.
4. Must have problem solving skills, creativity, initiative, patience, and analytical ability.
5. Experience in finance, accounting, business development and information systems required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Medium Work as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor constitutes a maximum lift of 21-50 pounds on
occasion and/or a maximum lift of 11-25 pounds on a frequent basis
• May be required to assist in the turning, lifting, or moving patients as well as
walking about from patients’ rooms, as well as to and from various hospital areas