Medical Physician Job in Omaha, Nebraska : NE 68164
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Physician Recruitment Consultant - Locum Tenens
Physician Recruitment Consultant - Locum Tenens Job Description
If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice.
AMN was just named #11 on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies!
As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company.
AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
* We are open to hiring a remote worker based on experience! *
The Physician Recruitment Consultant will develop new client relationships for the Company and is responsible for increasing the company’s revenue stream and market share by driving business opportunities with new and clients.
Healthcare Recruiters and Marketers – Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Are you the best at what you do? Do your clients and candidates rave about you in their peer groups? Have you ever thought you should use your knowledge to help all departments, hospital systems, GPO’s, and State Hospital Associations? If so, it’s time to join our team! We provide you the ability to engage with clients on multiple levels, while using your industry knowledge to expand solutions and take your career to the next level. Top producers with a proven track record are encouraged to apply!
Omaha Medical Physician Job
Physician Recruitment Consultant - Locum Tenens Job Requirements
Responsibilities include developing, managing and nurturing relationships with prospective clients, consulting on best practices, setting and monitoring key benefit analytics, and managing contract negotiations.
- Developing territory/candidate marketing plans in conjunction with Company management
- Building and maintaining relationships with multiple contacts across client or prospect’s organization
- Gaining an understanding of the competitive landscape and how to sell to the strengths of our value proposition
- Assessing client needs and developing customized proposals that are tailored to meet their expectations
- Determining and establishing pricing and profit structure to maximize market share and meet company profit targets
- Coordinating sales efforts with Company management, account executives and support teams
- Negotiating pricing and contract terms in accordance with Company’s
- strategic goals.
- BS – BA preferred
- Experienced Recruiter/Marketer with Locum's/Physician Experience
- Minimum 7 years sales experience; preferably in the healthcare products, services, staffing or human capital management industries. Senior level candidates needed.
- Must have excellent phone presence and presentation skills
- Must be comfortable engaging all forms of sales techniques from cold calling and consultative selling
- Must be driven, dynamic, energetic, creative and friendly
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with an ability and desire to excel and to over-achieve sales plans
- Experience working with web-based and Microsoft Office application
Respect Passion Continuous Improvement Trust Customer Focus Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
We value professionalism in everything we do – this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.