Medical Physician Job in Dayton, Ohio : OH
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Primary Care Physician-Dayton
Primary Care Physician-Dayton Job DescriptionThis unique opportunity will allow the Primary Care Physician to play a key role on the multidisciplinary team by providing comprehensive medical care to patients of Equitas Health with special focus on serving the LGBTQ community. Equitas Health currently has a clinic team equipped with Infectious Disease Specialty Physicians and Nurse Practitioners crossed trained in HIV management and primary care. We are seeking a candidate that will help to strengthen our primary care capacity. The ideal candidate will have strong clinical skills in office-based medicine and will be committed to providing exceptional care that results in high patient satisfaction and quality outcomes. Equitas Health is enthused to offer an innovative environment and fully anticipates that the selected Physician will have opportunities to help expand the medical programs even further.
- Provide the highest quality outpatient medical services to patients by assessing healthcare needs, performing physical examinations, ordering pertinent diagnostic tests, diagnosing, providing education to patients and prescribing pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic therapies including controlled substances.
- Provide culturally competent health care to all patients with particular focus on the LGBTQ community.
- Play a key role on a multidisciplinary team to develop coordinated treatment plans for patients.
- Assist with the development and implementation of clinic policies and procedures, clinical protocols, continuous quality improvement standards and program monitoring.
- Work closely with administrative staff and the Medical Director to implement innovative approaches to care and meet strict standards as imposed by a variety of accrediting bodies.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with other community providers, particularly referral sources and the hospital at which physician will be privileged.
- Continually update knowledge on topics related to LGBTQ health, primary care topics and HIV/AIDS through reading, conference attendance, lectures and other educational opportunities.
- Act as a collaborating physician for Advanced Practice Nurses on staff.
- Graduation from an accredited university with a Doctor of Medicine degree or a Doctor of Osteopathy degree.
- Completion of accredited residency program.
- 2+ years experience in providing primary care required.
- Active and unrestricted medical licensure in Ohio.
- Federal DEA license.
- Board certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- AAHIVM certification to be obtained within 1 year of hire.
Dayton Medical Physician Job
Primary Care Physician-Dayton Job Requirements
It is the policy of Equitas Health that no employee or applicant will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, gender-identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, HIV status, genetic information, political affiliation, marital status, union activity, military, veteran, and economic status, or any other characteristic protected in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. This policy applies to all phases of its personnel activity including recruitment, hiring, placement, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, separation, recall, compensation, benefits, education, recreation, and all other conditions or privileges of employment.
Equitas Health values diversity and welcomes applicants from a broad array of backgrounds.