Medical Physician Job in Freehold, New Jersey : NJ 07728
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Receptionist - Medical Office
Receptionist - Medical Office Job Description
MONMOUTH CARDIOLOGY ASSOCIATES, LLC
JOB TITLE: Front Desk Receptionist
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Greets patients, obtains and verifies patient information. Collects co-payments and referrals. Schedules appointments. Answers telephone in a prompt and courteous manner.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Reports to Office Manager
SUPERVISION EXERCISED: None
· Greet all incoming patients in a cordial, friendly and prompt manner.
· Obtain New Patient Information Form from new patients. Review for completeness and request any missing information. Verify insurance status, and determine primary coverage, secondary coverage, etc. Scan front and back of insurance cards.
· Verify accuracy of address, telephone, insurance status, and any other information according to office policy, for follow-up patients. Update patient record as necessary.
· Verify patients have been provided HIPAA privacy notice.
· Collect appropriate co-pay from patient
· Inform clinical staff of patient’s arrival
· Answer telephones; provide required information per practice policy. Route clinical questions and emergency calls to nursing staff or physician.
· Schedule appointments in computer scheduling system. Give instructions to the patient as directed by the physician.
· Balance money collected with the totals in the computer at the end of the day.
· Prepare a deposit slip and forward money and deposit slip to the billing department.
· Monitor EMR Work Flow Tasks and complete as necessary.
· Review and handle all messages faxed to the office by the Answering Service.
· Maintain confidentiality of Protected Health Information.
· Work as a team member with all departments
· Effectively cope with typical job stress in a professional, calm manner
· Maintain professional appearance and personal conduct at all times.
· Keep updated with all pertinent billing and insurance requirements.
· Document work processes as required.
· Adherence to HIPAA regulations
· Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED required.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of two years of experience in healthcare setting with knowledge of third party payer rules and procedures pertaining to verification of benefits, service authorization and referral processing.
REQUIREMENTS: Strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Ability to prioritize responsibilities. Adherence to all policies and procedures, including safety, attendance, punctuality and personal appearance.
1. Knowledge of applicable computer applications.
2. Knowledge of MCA Policies and Procedures.
3. Knowledge of HIPAA regulations.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective internal and external working relationships.
- Skill in both oral and written communication.
- Skill in answering the telephone in a pleasant and helpful manner.
- Skill in using office equipment satisfactorily and handling paperwork/filing adequately.
1. Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
2. Ability to establish and maintain courteous and professional working relationship with other staff and patients.
3. Ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS: Requires sitting, standing, and walking; hand dexterity for telephone, computer and equipment use; and normal vision and hearing.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Medical office environment. Work may be stressful at times. Interaction with others is constant and interruptive.
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions may change as needs change.
Freehold Medical Physician Job