Medical Physician Job in Bartlesville, Oklahoma : OK
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Registered Nurse Physician Practice/ Cardiology/ Bartlesville/ Ft Day/ 80 Hrs Bi-Weekly
Registered Nurse Physician Practice/ Cardiology/ Bartlesville/ Ft Day/ 80 Hrs Bi-Weekly Job Description
Job ID: 219679
Registered Nurse Physician Practice/ Cardiology/ Bartlesville/ FT Day/ 80 hrs Bi-weekly
Regular / Day
Additional Job Information
Title: RN Physician Practice
City, State: Bartlesville,OK
Location: Jane Phillips Medical Center
Department: Cardiology Bville
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,Weekly
Provides direct and indirect patient care in a physician practice including assessment, planning, implementing and evaluating of patient care.
- Assesses the physical and psychological status of patients, provides interventions/treatments and evaluates effectiveness of care to achieve desired patient outcomes.
- Prepares patients for exams and procedures and assists physician with performing select minor procedures. Collects/records vital signs, performs diagnostic tests, administers medications and collects/prepares specimens. May perform phlebotomy.
- Performs other duties as assigned, scheduling tests and appointments, providing instruction for testing and procedures, calling in prescriptions and providing referrals.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and family and provides population appropriate education.
- Mentor or preceptor to others in professional clinical skills to promote quality and excellence of patient care.
- Competently applies the Patient Centered Care Nursing Process including the patient /family, Evidence-Based Practices (EBP), Safety and Process Improvement for patient and unit outcomes of care.
- Competently applies information resources technology and processes to communicate for quality patient outcomes and unit outcomes of care and processes.
- Responsibilities may vary over time. Required to perform other duties as required for the efficiency and effectiveness of the department and job role.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Registered nurse licensure in the state of Oklahoma or license issued by State of Kansas for positions residing in Kansas.
- Associates degree in nursing required
- Experience not required.
How To Apply
Equal Employment Opportunity
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Bartlesville Medical Physician Job