Medical Physician Job in Indianapolis, Indiana : IN
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Registered Nurse (Rn) - Cardiac Physician Practice / St.Vincent Medical Group / Ft Days
Registered Nurse (Rn) - Cardiac Physician Practice / St.Vincent Medical Group / Ft Days Job Description
Job ID: 222404
Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Physician Practice / St.Vincent Medical Group / FT Days
Regular / Day
Additional Job Information
Title: Physician Practice RN
City, State: Indianapolis, IN
Location: 10590 N Meridian, Indianapolis, IN
Department: Cardiac Heart Center
Additional Job Details: Full-Time Days, 40 hours weekly / Monday - Friday 8AM - 4:30PM
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana’s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women’s and children’s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
The Physician Practice RN provides direct and indirect patient care in a physician practice including assessment, planning, implementing and evaluating of patient care.
- Assesses the physical and psychological status of patients, provides interventions/treatments and evaluates effectiveness of care to achieve desired patient outcomes.
- Prepares patients for exams and procedures and assists physician with performing select minor procedures. Collects/records vital signs, performs diagnostic tests, administers medications and collects/prepares specimens. May perform phlebotomy.
- Performs other duties as assigned, scheduling tests and appointments, providing instruction for testing and procedures, calling in prescriptions and providing referrals.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and family and provides population appropriate education.
- Certified BLS Provider obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Minimum Qualification: Associate's Degree in Nursing (RN) by hire date to position.
How To Apply
Service of the Poor. Reverence. Integrity. Wisdom. Creativity. Dedication.
These are the Core Values we uphold at St.Vincent.
If they describe you, you may be a good candidate to join our nationally-recognized team at one of our many Indiana ministries.
To apply for a position online, click the "Apply Now" button.
Our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac computers) or non-Internet Explorer browsers. To optimize your user experience, we recommend utilizing a personal computer with Window Internet Explorer 8 to search and apply for career opportunities.
For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension candidate care at 855-778-6037.
The Spirit of Caring
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Indianapolis Medical Physician Job