Medical Physician Job in Oneonta, Alabama : AL 35121
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Registered Nurse - Rn / Med Surg / St Vincent's Blount / Ft Nights / 72 Hours Bi-Weekly
Registered Nurse - Rn / Med Surg / St Vincent's Blount / Ft Nights / 72 Hours Bi-Weekly Job Description
Job ID: 222394
Registered Nurse - RN / Med Surg / St Vincent's Blount / FT Nights / 72 hours Bi-Weekly
Regular / Night
Additional Job Information
City, State: Oneonta,AL
Location: St Vincent's Blount
Department: MEDICAL SURGICAL SVB
Additional Job Details: Night, 72 hours Bi-Weekly
St. Vincent’s Health System, part of Ascension, is made up of St. Vincent’s Birmingham, St. Vincent’s Blount, St. Vincent’s East, St. Vincent’s St. Clair, St. Vincent's One Nineteen Health and Wellness, and the St. Vincent’s Ambulatory Healthcare Network, which includes a wide range of services, from family care to home health. Together, we provide a special brand of personalized, compassionate care that balances high touch with high tech, meeting the needs of people in more than 40 communities.
The RN-Med/Surg provides direct nursing care to medical-surgical patients in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- BLS Provider specializing in Basic Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Associate Professional Registered Nurse credentialed from the Alabama Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing required by the date of hire
- No experience required.
How To Apply
Human Resources located at St. Vincent’s East, 50 Medical Park East Drive, Suite 259, Birmingham, AL 35235 (2ndfloor) 8:00am – 2:00pm
Administration office at St. Vincent’s Blount, 150 Gilbreath Drive, Oneonta, AL 35121 9:00am-3:00pm
Equal Employment Opportunity
As an equal opportunity employer, St. Vincent's and all its ministries comply with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at St. Vincent's and all its ministries based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
St. Vincent's participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-verify link below for more information.
Oneonta Medical Physician Job