Medical Physician Job in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware : DE
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Registered Nurse / Rn / Memory Care
Registered Nurse / Rn / Memory Care Job DescriptionBrandywine Living, a premier provider of quality senior living, is currently seeking a Full-Time Registered Nurse / RN/ Memory Care Coordinator, with dementia/impairment care experience, to join our team at our Pennington location. Our vision is to provide our residents with the highest quality care in the most appropriate setting based on an individual's needs while respecting their individuality, independence and dignity.
The Registered Nurse / RN/ Memory Care Coordinator will plan, organize and manage all operational aspects of the Reflections program by ensuring the highest degree of dementia care is provided to the residents through the implementation of the INVEST mission and the Brandywine standards for therapeutic environment, training, resident care, clinical operations, family support services, and therapeutic approaches for memory care. In addition, ensuring all applicable federal and state guidelines and Brandywine policies and procedures are met.
- Coordinates recruitment and hiring process specifically for the Reflections Neighborhood and facilitates general orientation for all staff on Reflections Program
- Completes staff performance appraisals/disciplinary action and conducts RASP assessments per Pennsylvania state guidelines.
- Provides direct support to care management staff for behavior symptom management/resident care approaches and conducts monthly in services on various dementia related topics for all staff
- Coordinates and facilitates the RCP Training program for primary staff on unit. Responsible for tracking completion and scheduling of RCP classes.
- Assesses residents for restorative potential and assures program is consistently carried out by staff to maintain resident's maximum practicable level of function.
- Assist in establishing linkages with and arranging for services from public and private sources for income, health, mental health and social services.
- Provides written and/or oral status reports of residents to assure necessary follow up actions.
- Requisitions and arranges for diagnostic and therapeutic services, as ordered by the physician, and in accordance with our established procedures.
- Assists in resident rehabilitation activities. Where required, performs range of motion, assists in ambulation, and provides emotional support. Monitors the results of physical therapy activities.
- Prepares and administers medications as ordered by the physician and utilizing all standards/policies of medication administration along with reviews medication administration records for completeness of information, accuracy in the transcription of the physician's order, and adherence to stop order policies.
Rehoboth Beach Medical Physician Job
Registered Nurse / Rn / Memory Care Job Requirements
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing
- Current and unencumbered state registered nurse required
- Previous supervisory experience
- Advanced training in dementia care desired.
- Previous experience with dementia population preferred.
- Previous experience in a hospital, assisted living, skilled nursing care or other related medical community required.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online www.brandycare.com/careers.
Related Terms: Assisted Living, Senior Living, Personal Care Home, Memory Care, Dementia, Alzheimer's, SNF, RN, Registered Nurse, Rehoboth Beach, DE, Delaware