Medical Physician Job in Worland, Wyoming : WY 82401
Looking for Medical Physician Jobs? See currently available Medical Physician job openings on medical-physician.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
medical-physician.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any medical physician job . We provide job resources for Medical Physician positions throughout the industry. medical-physician.jobs.net also provides Medical Physician jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Medical Physician by either city or state.
medical-physician.jobs.net is a medical physician job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Medical Physician jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your medical physician job search on medical-physician.jobs.net today.
Registered Respiratory Therapist
Registered Respiratory Therapist Job Description
About Banner Washakie Medical Center Cardiopulmonary Dept:
- The Cardiopulmonary Department provides In-patient and out-patient services including Holter Monitoring, Stress Test, Sleep screening, Pulmonary Function testing, Ventilator Mgt, Bipap/CPAP therapy, and are present for all deliveries.
- Patient population consists of all age groups.
- The Respiratory Therapists are all registered and maintain NRP, ACLS, and PALS Certification.
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab are part of the Dept. and the RT staff participate in these programs
- RT’s work a 12 hour shift and take call for emergencies the remaining 12 hrs.
- Staff are committed to delivering professional, compassionate care to every patient every time.
About Washakie Medical Center
With a 50-year tradition of quality caring, Washakie Medical Center in Worland, Wyo. is a 25-bed critical access hospital with 'big city' capabilities. This includes a 16-slice CT scanner, digital mammography, 1.5 tesla MRI, fluro, electronic medical records and a full service, state-of-the-art lab. Our Level III trauma ED is staffed with full-time physicians and our surgery services include 24/7 CRNA coverage including OB epidurals, two general surgeons, orthopedic surgery, and ambulatory treatment. In addition, we provide a variety of wellness activities and feature an active rehab department that includes pool therapy and cardiac rehab.
About Banner Health
Banner Health is one of the largest, nonprofit health care systems in the country and the leading nonprofit provider of hospital services in all the communities we serve. Throughout our network of hospitals, primary care health centers, research centers, labs, physician practices and more, our skilled and compassionate professionals use the latest technology to make health care easier, so life can be better. The many locations, career opportunities, and benefits offered at Banner Health help to make the Banner Journey unique and fulfilling for every employee.
This position independently provides respiratory care, pulmonary and cardiology diagnostic testing to patients in a variety of health care settings.
- Performs all basic modalities of respiratory care as prescribed by physicians and/or licensed independent practitioners in accordance with established department/hospital policies and procedures.
- Applies and manages mechanical ventilators in collaboration with physicians and/or licensed independent practitioners, recommending adjustments to improve clinical condition, patient comfort and to expedite the weaning process.
- Assembles, disassembles, operates, maintains, troubleshoots, cleans and performs adjustments in the applications of durable medical equipment and circuitry used in the delivery of respiratory care as prescribed in accordance with established department/hospital policies and procedures.
- Performs pulmonary and cardiology diagnostic testing as prescribed in accordance with established department/hospital policies and procedures.
- Performs patient assessments and evaluates patient response to care provided, making recommendations to physicians regarding the plan of care, appropriate use of respiratory therapy and modification of therapy as clinical condition changes. Documents therapy provided in an accurate and complete manner in accordance with established department/hospital policies and procedures.
- Communicates and collaborates with resource staff in formulating care plans, recommendations for change in therapy and identification/resolution of problems.
- May supervise department staff.
Associate or technical degree
Proof of having passed the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT). RRT required for all new hires to the position after October 1, 2015. Incumbents in the position as of October 1, 2015 must possess their RRT by October 1, 2017. A current license in state practiced as required by state law. Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) required. In Home Care setting, must posses valid drivers license and be eligible for coverage under the company auto insurance policy.
Must be knowledgeable of clinical techniques, applications and equipment as typically obtained through 1 year of clinical experience. Must possess highly effective human relation skills necessary to interface with patients, families, staff and other healthcare personnel. Banner Registry and Travel positions require a minimum of one year experience in an acute care hospital setting. Experience must include working in an acute care setting within the past 12 months as an RRT in the specialty area.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Worland Medical Physician Job